[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
azureavenger wrote:

you'll definitely need to upgrade your items asap to do higher tiered maps. Get a hezmana's bloodlust axe asap to upgrade your weapon (its only 1 alchemy on poe.trade, definitely affordable). can easily map with it till tier 6 tier 7 or so.

your helmet is pretty good, stick with it! change your body armor asap, its simply not good enough. save up for a kaom's heart (top priority), or replace it with an astral plate with high life and res. gloves and belt need changing asap too. look for any rare replacements with high life and res (can easily find decent cheap ones on poe.trade). change the abyss jewel in your belt for one with life, res, or damage against abyssal monsters (i found that really useful) or physical damage or attack speed with axes.

after that look towards upgrading your rings to steel rings with high life and physical damage.
a cheap good replacement for your amulet would be Carnage heart onyx amulet.

as for flasks, drop the mana flasks once you get your Hezmana axe (it has blood magic), get a sulphur flasks with immunity to curses, and a Lion's roar granite flask (improves your damage output). upgrade your life flask to one with immunity to bleeding.

hope this helps! i'm loving this build as well. it is amazing. good luck!

Thanks AzureAvenger, I started to get item from your advice! The axe was the best piece of advice.
Ok for Kaom, it's now my next target for my "saving" account of chaos orb. Anyway, I purchase a cheap astral plate until!

Okay! So dilemma. What would you guys think is the best?

If I want to run double curse setup I have to drop my steel ring due to resistance issues otherwise, in that case I would have vuln+enfeeble, without doedres i'd run the steel ring and gain

f.ex in h/o with steel I gain 5,5k dps and 300 hp+int. but with that I also run Grace(Iron reflexes) to boost my armor from 28% reduction to 41% reduction.
But then again enfeeble is just a solid 27%less dmg (level 13, int issues).. and the rest that it gives ofc.

And also the belts, how much effective dmg is the retch? The cyclopean gives me a solid life and on paper damage boost + cant be frozen. tho if I go retched I could ditch some cold res from my jewels for more damage I think.. hmm!

What would you run? Steel & Grace, more dmg, less reduction, more hp and int, or enfeeble+doedre?

Also while running steel and grace I feel some mana issues since grace is 50%, blasphemy 35%, leaving me with 15% mana left to cyclone.. I can pretty much get 3 cyclones out then im oom unless I hit things.

edit: with the cyclopean and steel ring I sit at 6,8k hp, 127k hideoutdps with no buffs, cant be frozen or ignited. 8,7k armor 41% reduction.

Cyclopean + doedre, 6,5k hp 127k hideout dps, 4,7k armor 28% reduction but enfeeble and vuln instead of just vuln.

With retch I got 6,4k hp 118k hideout dps, 28% reduction and enfeeble & vuln but ofc the 200% leeched hp as chaos dmg thing, + potentially more dmg from jewels, can swap out two jewels that has resistance, life and attackspeed on them atm, so potentially 15% phys dmg more per jewel?
Last edited by Korize on Jan 1, 2018, 8:32:20 PM

I have did some adjustments and upgrades to my character. Currently dps in HO @ 43k and HP at 5.2k.

farming t5-6 maps at the moment with ease ( waiting for higher lvl maps to drop as well ). Currently level 78.

I have about 300c budget left to upgrade my gear, was looking at 1x steel ring to replace 1 of my ring when I hit 80. Would prolly save up to purchase either disfavor, the retch or daresso. Highly likely daresso or retch 1st as they cost about 3 ex at abyss while a decent disfavor is 10+ ex.

where is a good place for me to farm good drops? maps isnt dropping anything decent, i been picking up glorious plate to chance hoping for a kaoms heart to sell...
Ahfack what do you think about Starforge + legacy voidheart? Would that work too? (In standard of course)

This is my current gear. So far I've been completely destroying all content. However, I feel I'm lacking in the life department. The only item where I don't have any life rolled is one of my rings, but even if I go ahead and replace it I feel like I'm gonna end up with less life than I'd like. With the jewels I socketed in the passive tree and belt I'm sitting at just about 4k. Not really something I'm comfortable with, but it works without much issue up to T10 maps.

Build doesnt feel quite "immortal" yet but I'm still only level 74 and I have yet to get my last ascendancy so I hope all that gets sorted out. Any suggestions for improvement as it is?
Happy New Year everybody!

Thank you for this amazing build. This is the first melee build I´ve ever played in PoE and I really enjoy this. I chained Elder influenced maps up to T15 and it was not a big deal with average items. My next goal is defeating the Guardians and preparing for the Shaper. Therefore I need an advice from more experienced players.

Would you recommend Doedre´s Daming and Vulnerability + Enfeeble or a second steel ring and Vulnerability and maybe Determination?

I have a steel ring with 20 flat dps 95% res (all res >100 then) but no life roll! (ignore the b/o, it was a test). I could replace this for Doedres ring for Dual-Curse.

Rest of my gear:

As the Guardians have much more HP than T15 bosses and some of them are immune against beelding, I was wondering if I should focus on more DPS (steel ring) or better defenses (Enfeeble).

Thanks for any advice!

Edit: I know there are some improvements possible like +1 Curruption on Amulet or Atziris weapon. These are currently too expensive for me.

Last edited by Tiffiklotz on Jan 2, 2018, 2:58:51 AM
"

This is my current gear. So far I've been completely destroying all content. However, I feel I'm lacking in the life department. The only item where I don't have any life rolled is one of my rings, but even if I go ahead and replace it I feel like I'm gonna end up with less life than I'd like. With the jewels I socketed in the passive tree and belt I'm sitting at just about 4k. Not really something I'm comfortable with, but it works without much issue up to T10 maps.

Build doesnt feel quite "immortal" yet but I'm still only level 74 and I have yet to get my last ascendancy so I hope all that gets sorted out. Any suggestions for improvement as it is?

Hi,

as you can see from my post below yours, I´m not the most experienced player with this build but I had similar doubts as you have.

- I don´t know about your currency but Kaom´s Heart was a really good investment for me to get more life. Belly of the Beast works fine aswell.
- Get 7% max Life an all your Jewels
- You are using Resolute Technique (Your Hits can´t be evaded). Replace Precision by Discipline and Training in your Passive (3 points at the top of your tree)
- Make sure that your resistances are at 76/75/75% in Maps. If they are not, a cheap Rustic Sash with Life and res rolls might help you (check my belt, spent about 10 chaos for that).

The UberLab gave be a noticeable boost in survivability too.
If you are interested in more general information, just scroll through this thread. There is a lot helpful stuff.
Hi,

Can i use a Dual wielding instead of starforge? Have 2 pretty OP swords/mace
"
Dying__Lights wrote:
Having fun with the build. Just wanted to ask though, what's a good tooltip DPS and life level in order to be able to do Uber Atziri or Shaper/Guardians?

Currently i'm at around 6k health and 70k hideout dps at level 90.

Not using Disfavour.

Also apart from the usual upgrades of steel rings etc, which other gear can I upgrade and what should I go for first?

Anyone for my question?
Hi, I'm fairly new player to this game, just wanna post one question is there any guide to this build that show which point should I pick level after level, i just finish my freezing pulse build and wanna play some old school whirlwind build.

I see the entire tree lvl 100 but i don't know how should I move in it www.poeurl.com/bG53

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info