[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
chaelp wrote:
Uber Lab farmer? Amazing
Shaper Farmer? Meh
Guardians? Lol
Uber Atziri? It wishes

This build is fun, but lacks defense to have a good quality of life, my burning spectre summoner that costs like 5 chaos clears high end content better than this build, but hey if you want to waste money on an expensive ass build and buy AHFACKS mirror items, which I mean lets be honest thats the only reason this build is on here and his friends keep bumping the thread, go ahead, have fun.

Lol dude, you are seriously being super immature, not even constructive. Saltiest m*****f***** indeed. Ive seen this guy in every cyclone build there is for duelists at least, and his like this with all of them.

If your summoner spec is that great, go play that then instead of being a child. I wanna have fun, and this spec is fun. I dont like summoner specs and therefor doesnt play one.
Hurrr durr I play a brain dead AI build that requires zero player interaction. Notice me.

Guy probably chases down ice cream trucks to tell them hes vegan too.
Last edited by Furajiir on Sep 14, 2017, 10:47:14 AM
Also, almost had uber atziri down. Died twice to the exploding circles being invisible just as you enter the room after you died once. But hey first try ever on uber, so i guess thats a good first attempt :)

No big problems on atziri council, just avoid the gatling gun adds, they hurt like a mofo and dont tank too many hits in a row from bosses.
"
Arothar wrote:

Lol dude, you are seriously being super immature, not even constructive. Saltiest m*****f***** indeed. Ive seen this guy in every cyclone build there is for duelists at least, and his like this with all of them.

If your summoner spec is that great, go play that then instead of being a child. I wanna have fun, and this spec is fun. I dont like summoner specs and therefor doesnt play one.

Your guys comments make me laugh, but I'm sorry a build that cost 75+ ex should be able to do high end content much more smoothly, and how am I salty because I am giving criticism on a build I played, it would be different if I was some random person who came in here and started talking shit without even attempting the build. Only reason I brought up the other build was comparing the cost to the content it can do.
Thanks for all the bumps, nice people and the one hater guy!

Hater, if you are not feeling tanky enough, you might try enfeeble. Or, you know, wear doedre ring and run enfeeble + Vulnerability like I talk about in the thread. Or, you know, just go about your daily activities, whatever those are.

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Furajiir wrote:
Hurrr durr I play a brain dead AI build that requires zero player interaction. Notice me.

Guy probably chases down ice cream trucks to tell them hes vegan too.

Hahahahaha, yeah. I love the AI builds where you have to run away from enemies. What a time to be alive!
"
Arothar wrote:
Also, almost had uber atziri down. Died twice to the exploding circles being invisible just as you enter the room after you died once. But hey first try ever on uber, so i guess thats a good first attempt :)

No big problems on atziri council, just avoid the gatling gun adds, they hurt like a mofo and dont tank too many hits in a row from bosses.

Yeah, great first attempt! Most people die their first time, especially while playing non-broken melee builds. You'll get her next time ;)
I've always loved melee, and it needs a tiny bit of love in my opinion, the range thing is just pure garbage imo, meanwhile you have builds like PF/KB/Siphon etc that can clear a map in 3 seconds with 300% move speed by clearing entire screens with 1 button push. I'd love to see Cyclone get turned into a channel type skill to make it smoother like D3's.

Meh. I still prefer melee.
"
Furajiir wrote:
I've always loved melee, and it needs a tiny bit of love in my opinion, the range thing is just pure garbage imo, meanwhile you have builds like PF/KB/Siphon etc that can clear a map in 3 seconds with 300% move speed by clearing entire screens with 1 button push. I'd love to see Cyclone get turned into a channel type skill to make it smoother like D3's.

Meh. I still prefer melee.

Me too man. I get a lot more satisfaction playing melee than I do ranged.

With my doomfletch life build you can melt shaper in 2 seconds in league, but I still prefer melee overall :D

I find simplicity and overall more enjoyment in not killing things in 2 seconds, especially end game content. I may however build that starforge cyclone/heavy strike zerk so I can do it with melee for lolz and hit shaper for 40% a swing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info