[3.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide Bleed Gladiator [Uber Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

I'm using kongors so I took off the no crit keystone for the time being till I can afford a disfavor. What do you suggest for a helm? Last night I switched to kaoms roots then took off starkonjas and went with a high armor/life rare helm. Definetly feel more tanky, just under 5k life now.

I don't understand how people make kaoms heart work with no sockets. I'd be losing 6. I had a bit of a hard time just making it work with kaoms roots.
Gotta say - loving this build. Tried making a bleed build last league and failed, so glad it works.

only play 1 build per league, as not a great player. (And started this league late.)

For first time, just did final lab at level 88, and breezed it. the final ascendancy slots, means things melt in front of you now.

Gone rare chest piece, and using a high rare axe (6L in 70 fuses).

Running HoA, AA & Blashpehemy, and only die when I accidentally go to a reflect map.

Thank you, will follow your next build next league.

"
I'm using kongors so I took off the no crit keystone for the time being till I can afford a disfavor. What do you suggest for a helm? Last night I switched to kaoms roots then took off starkonjas and went with a high armor/life rare helm. Definetly feel more tanky, just under 5k life now.

I don't understand how people make kaoms heart work with no sockets. I'd be losing 6. I had a bit of a hard time just making it work with kaoms roots.

Strong rare helm with life, resistance and either dex or intelligence if you need that is perfect for this build.

If you unprivate your profile so we can see your characters it will be easier for us to explain where you go wrong, because it should be easy to fit in kaom's heart if you wanted to. :)

6 link weapon
4 sockets for auras and ancestrel protector
4 sockets for Cwdt setup + blood rage
4 sockets for leap slam setup
and lastly kaom's heart. :)
So i switched to sunder and yeah its just better. i was wondering ive got my disfavor at a 5 link is it worth running a 5 link disfavor over a 6 link chest for the +2 to support or is the 6th link more important

*Edit nevermind 6 linked my axe :D
Last edited by darkskoot on Jan 24, 2018, 2:05:28 AM
"

The Kaom's items are a matter of taste, mainly because of dropping sockets.

This build is not a crit build so using something like Starkonjas will not be ideal, the idea with the non-crit keystone is to get 100% hit chance and then you want to build up 100% chance to bleed so that you can ramp up your bleed stacks in a smooth & comfortable way.

"
Triscal wrote:
Gotta say - loving this build. Tried making a bleed build last league and failed, so glad it works.

only play 1 build per league, as not a great player. (And started this league late.)

For first time, just did final lab at level 88, and breezed it. the final ascendancy slots, means things melt in front of you now.

Gone rare chest piece, and using a high rare axe (6L in 70 fuses).

Running HoA, AA & Blashpehemy, and only die when I accidentally go to a reflect map.

Thank you, will follow your next build next league.

Hey,

Glad you like it!

<3 I hope the next build will be equally smooth for you <3

"
darkskoot wrote:
So i switched to sunder and yeah its just better. i was wondering ive got my disfavor at a 5 link is it worth running a 5 link disfavor over a 6 link chest for the +2 to support or is the 6th link more important

*Edit nevermind 6 linked my axe :D

GG!

Well you can use the 6L in the chest with a non-linked Disfavour as well :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Hey Ghazzy!

First of all, I really enjoy playing this build, bosses are melting like ice cream on a sunny day. I kill Shaper deathless easily, izaro is like just a simple rare mob, etc. But yesterday I've met a really interesting thing. So it was on Chimera, nothing exciting map mod, like 'chance to avoid bleeding' or 'phys reduction', just some crit chance + multi, monster life and maybe vulnerablity, I can't remember clearly. I was doing an abyss and the big winged one came out. I literally couldn't do any damage on it, it just outregenerated my dmg. I died 2 times then I gave up. 231k pob total dps, 62k bleed dps. Have you ever met with a problem like this? Or any idea what was the problem?

My current gear:

Last edited by suxika on Jan 25, 2018, 7:49:23 AM
"
suxika wrote:
Hey Ghazzy!

First of all, I really enjoy playing this build, bosses are melting like ice cream on a sunny day. I kill Shaper deathless easily, izaro is like just a simple rare mob, etc. But yesterday I've met a really interesting thing. So it was on Chimera, nothing exciting map mod, like 'chance to avoid bleeding' or 'phys reduction', just some crit chance + multi, monster life and maybe vulnerablity, I can't remember clearly. I was doing an abyss and the big winged one came out. I literally couldn't do any damage on it, it just outregenerated my dmg. I died 2 times then I gave up. 231k pob total dps, 62k bleed dps. Have you ever met with a problem like this? Or any idea what was the problem?

My current gear:

I just encountered a similar one. Big winged bastard with soul eater and extra life. Theay are tanky as hell, but I managed to get it down.
"
pmsvendsen wrote:
"

Strong rare helm with life, resistance and either dex or intelligence if you need that is perfect for this build.

If you unprivate your profile so we can see your characters it will be easier for us to explain where you go wrong, because it should be easy to fit in kaom's heart if you wanted to. :)

6 link weapon
4 sockets for auras and ancestrel protector
4 sockets for Cwdt setup + blood rage
4 sockets for leap slam setup
and lastly kaom's heart. :)

I'm on Xbox and I don't know how to link my Xbox account to here so my chara isn't in my profile.

Also I was referring to using kaoms heart with kaoms roots seems how I'm already using the boots. So that would limit me to 6 on my weapon, 4 helm and 4 gloves.

What do you guys suggest for fast leveling? I'm at lvl 90 but I want to push to 95. What maps do you suggest? Also any tactics would be great I'm still pretty new. I don't understand what the sextants do but I've done 120 of the 157 maps. All by myself being on Xbox there's no way that in aware of to party with random people. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Last edited by Caressingmink3 on Jan 26, 2018, 4:14:39 PM
"
Schnaasy wrote:
"
suxika wrote:
Hey Ghazzy!

My current gear:

I just encountered a similar one. Big winged bastard with soul eater and extra life. Theay are tanky as hell, but I managed to get it down.

They spawn small grubs on the side that regenerates them on top of Soul Eater being rather obnoxious to begin with. Make sure you 100% clear the side mobs then he'll go down without a fuzz.

They also nerfed this as before they could spawn an unlimited ammount of those and literally become unkillable!

--------------

@Caressingmink3:

Easiest way to explain sextants would be to watch a video, this is one of the very few things in the game that I do not have a guide for... (SORRY! :<)

I did this when I eventually died on my Rank 1 Elementalist this league at lvl 95:
Shaped Jungle Valley (make sure that it's the only map of that tier that you've completed)
Shaped Dunes (make sure that it's the only map of that tier that you've completed)
Shaped Infested Valley (make sure that it's the only map of that tier that you've completed)
(was going for Shaped Vault but decided to stick with Infested Valley)

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
im try to run this build, but somehow i keep on dying on some blue packs faster then i could activate any flask in red maps

WTF am i doing wrong?

can someone check my equipment and tell me where or what to improve?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info