[3.0][Occultist] The Allrounder (Low Life Blight Build) (All content cleared)

Currently I'm sitting on a 5-Link Shavronne's. Is it more useful to rely on the blight from the gloves? Seeing as you get a 6-link from it (Blight + 4 gems + empower lvl 3)?
"

Currently I'm sitting on a 5-Link Shavronne's. Is it more useful to rely on the blight from the gloves? Seeing as you get a 6-link from it (Blight + 4 gems + empower lvl 3)?

Yeah that is a good idea guess you dont need a 5link shav's after all.
Just change the auras to your shavs that would work great actually.

I'll edit the post later with your information.

Edit: Thanks again for the suggestion, I have tested the budget gears now it feels great that the build is no longer "expensive".
Last edited by okioneshotu on Sep 13, 2017 4:02:55 PM
Been trying it myself. With merely the gloves and level 15-16 gems in them, I did Abyss Twinned bosses. So the damage is there even if you can only afford the gloves. It's quite amazing. Temporal chains are more important then I realised at the start. It's the difference between having a relaxed time mapping and fearing for your life. Enemies cannot be slowed below base speed or hexproof is dangerous.

All in all, it's just a very nice build :) Blight suprises me! Just doubting between all the aura's. Having to link 2 blood magic isn't ideal of course and it feels clunky with enlightens. Perhaps something is more useful then purity's?
This Build End Game Shpaer/Uber Lab ?
"
Been trying it myself. With merely the gloves and level 15-16 gems in them, I did Abyss Twinned bosses. So the damage is there even if you can only afford the gloves. It's quite amazing. Temporal chains are more important then I realised at the start. It's the difference between having a relaxed time mapping and fearing for your life. Enemies cannot be slowed below base speed or hexproof is dangerous.

Good to hear that you are having a good time.

"
All in all, it's just a very nice build :) Blight suprises me! Just doubting between all the aura's. Having to link 2 blood magic isn't ideal of course and it feels clunky with enlightens. Perhaps something is more useful then purity's?

Yes you can use any auras you want ofcourse this is completely up to you. I am mostly running purities since I am usually MFing and I want to level up, this provides me with more tankiness, if I die one time it costs me 1 hour of gameplaytime. These purties allow me to have 75% resists atleast cause of the unique items this is hard to reach without heavy tree investment.

There are many options for utility gems take whatever you prefer. For instance before I ran 2 curse in my helm before (Enfeeble and Temp chains) and the 3rd curse from witchfire brew flask. I don't remember what I put on my blood magic.

"
This Build End Game Shpaer/Uber Lab ?

I am not very experienced with Shaper, havent tried it on this build yet.
But I am sure I will be able to kill shaper.

Uber Lab is very easy cause izaro moves in slow motion.
Cleared - Hall of grandmasters(deathless) with a scorching ray swap.
Killed ghosted Chimera (1 death)
And all guardians deathless.

Edit: For shaper there is also better options like Essence Drain/ Dark Pact.
Edit#2: Shaper(1 death) and uber atziri(5 deaths) are down.
Edit#3: after shaper I put bloodmagic in my boots only and now have empower instead of bloodmagic in my helm.
Last edited by okioneshotu on Sep 20, 2017 9:25:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info