deadbuild

Currently I'm sitting on a 5-Link Shavronne's. Is it more useful to rely on the blight from the gloves? Seeing as you get a 6-link from it (Blight + 4 gems + empower lvl 3)?
'You know why I enjoy Math? If something doesn't exist we simply create it.'
Last edited by okioneshotu on Dec 3, 2018, 3:26:50 AM
Been trying it myself. With merely the gloves and level 15-16 gems in them, I did Abyss Twinned bosses. So the damage is there even if you can only afford the gloves. It's quite amazing. Temporal chains are more important then I realised at the start. It's the difference between having a relaxed time mapping and fearing for your life. Enemies cannot be slowed below base speed or hexproof is dangerous.

All in all, it's just a very nice build :) Blight suprises me! Just doubting between all the aura's. Having to link 2 blood magic isn't ideal of course and it feels clunky with enlightens. Perhaps something is more useful then purity's?
'You know why I enjoy Math? If something doesn't exist we simply create it.'
This Build End Game Shpaer/Uber Lab ?
Last edited by okioneshotu on Dec 3, 2018, 3:26:59 AM
Hey nice build I'm trying it and have some questions.
First I picked Arcane vision which wasn't on your tree, is there a reason why not? how you deal with minimal light radius?
And second why pick Attack speed instead of spell damage near scion?
I'm using a lightning golem, but I was wondering if fire golem is not better for increased overall damage. Which is better cast speed or the % dmg?
Any intention on using the new upcoming Vaal Blight? Been itching for a build using it (theres a lot more on ED/Contagion)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info