{3.0} Nowlech's Tempest Binding Frost Blades/Blade Flurry BURRRRserker! ~Easy Shaper~ Videos!

Damn mate, it needs to invest like 50-60ex, but when you got the build running, you are litterally Godlike, and it's pretty fun to play, love this build, thx lot mate <3

My Current Gear : (Just respec, so need to up my gem now)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Spoyak/characters
First at all Thank you very much for the super fun Build!!

This Build is an absolute Melter. It cost around 60Ex to get the full Potencial but then damn you destroy everything.

And Here my First Shaper Attempt with this Build. ( Nice Drop btw :D )

My Current Gear
anyone has try hall of grandmaster with this build?
~~There will be no more for mercy~~
"
Dahakar21 wrote:
First at all Thank you very much for the super fun Build!!

This Build is an absolute Melter. It cost around 60Ex to get the full Potencial but then damn you destroy everything.

And Here my First Shaper Attempt with this Build. ( Nice Drop btw :D )

My Current Gear

Nice! Everything you have looks good! Nice video as well! :D

"
FareezFx wrote:
anyone has try hall of grandmaster with this build?

I honestly doubt this build could do HoGM, it's not a squishy build at all but it's set up for the current end-game content, not PvP.
Last edited by Nowlech on Oct 25, 2017, 7:06:36 PM
i really enjoyed playing this build, nice job is there anyway we can make a good fb with good st like this one? i know the helmet its not gonna be available in the new league... any sugestion?
"
redzada wrote:
i really enjoyed playing this build, nice job is there anyway we can make a good fb with good st like this one? i know the helmet its not gonna be available in the new league... any sugestion?

All we can do is wait and see how available the Shaper and Elder Items are, then we can tell if this build will work in 3.1. So until then I'm not going to update this build
Is this build completely reliable on the helmet, making it hard for a league starter on 3.1?

Thanks!
www.nicolaswidart.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info