[3.0]TeaRan's Scion Moonbender™ Blade Flurry Guide ( 15 Mil vs. Shaper In Harbinger)

"
Giammafix wrote:
hello, how do you deal with physical and elemental reflection maps?

Physical damage will not do a thing to you.

Elemental reflect damage in map you will need critical chance and increased area gem instead of elemental focus and concentrated effect combined with Soul of Yugul. Still may be able to die from elemental reflect, but highly unlikely.
"
unlucky_child wrote:
i think this build is not viable, because you would need high dmg dagger for it. Normal dagger wont get you enough dmg, so you end up dying too much.

i think your brains aren't viable because [who needs a legitimate reason? just make something up]. Normal brains won't get you enough IQ, so you end up dying early.

Anyone with brains would stuff the pastebin into PoB and see "hey, there's lots of damage and survivability here, and the gear is decently affordable". No one's expecting a budget build that does 14m shaper DPS. You can be sure that would have been nerfed mid-league.

========

Gonna be bored out of my mind until 3.1 arrives in just over a month (motivation to do anything plunges once I finish my 40 challenges). This looks interesting enough to play though, been looking for an excuse to play Scion again.
Ty for the guide!
I replaced Conc effect by AOE and its farming pretty well!

Now level 71,but my question is the transition for level 80+, cause your link is the same for
the level 69 tree, and the level 83 one !

Can you put the right one pretty plz?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by GrandChampion on Nov 11, 2017, 4:31:53 PM
"
GrandChampion wrote:
Ty for the guide!

Now level 71,but my question is the transition for level 80+, cause your link is the same for
the level 69 tree, and the level 83 one !

Thanks in advance!

I fixed the skill tree just now, after level 70 when you got all the essential nodes, you can start focusing on more damage damage nodes, especially penetration and multiplier nodes.

If you feel like you need survivability, then you can get more life nodes. Scion is very capable of getting 6k+ life with some sacrifice of damage.
"
Ty for the guide!

Now level 71, i skipped the last Kitava for not having the penalty on damage and -60% resist!

But my question is the transition for level 80+, cause your link is the same for
the level 69 tree, and the level 86 one !

Thanks in advance!

Wow that was quick ty so much man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info