[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

Installer reported as malware by avast. Can someone confirm false positive?
can someone help me get currency cop running? I login fine and can make a report but the report doesn't actually show how much the tab is worth or even what is in the tab.
sorry
I have some problem

This is fine: Cannot read property 'chaosValue' of undefined

How can I solve this problem
it's very good,thank you
Whenever posting errors please post the version as well so I know whether it is a recent error or for the older version, thank you!

Anti-virus reports are false-positives, and I am talking with vendors to place Currency Cop on a whitelist. It takes time, and has to be done on a vendor to vendor basis.
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
Last edited by ComfyGangsta on Jul 24, 2018, 10:52:30 PM
Permanently stuck on Gathering prices & tabs at the start on Standard - unique_accessory. Nothing else happens. On latest version beta12. Help?

EDIT: Eventually fixed itself on next day. Did go and clear out like 20 removal tabs, don't know if it had anything to do with it. Works fine now. Probably. thx
Last edited by opodin77 on Jul 26, 2018, 10:14:27 PM
If you use FireFox then:
open PathOfExile website
press F12
go to storage and copy POESESSID Value
Hmmmmm yes the floor here is made out of floor
As of today works fine for me current version in Chrome :)

ty.
Eeeek!
This is fine: Ra[Symbol.iterator] is not a function
I have an issue since today : "This is fine: Failed to obtain map item rates for Incursion Event (IRE001) league."

Is there a way to fix it ?

And a big thank you to the developper, I reaaaaally like this tool. I always thought i was a poor casual player before seeing how much I actually had !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info