[3.0 HC] Crit Inquisitor Glacial Cascade Totems Life/MoM Based

Following your guide right now, im already near to getting flame blast / glacial, but would love to know what skill did you use to get up to 28. Fire storm maybe ? its what im using right now, but doesnt feel smooth.

So far its going easy didnt have any near death situation.
What do you think about aurum vorax for all resis boost while leveling/finishing act 10
Thanks for sharing.
Last edited by Nagamon on Oct 3, 2017, 6:54:26 PM
"
NaeRo2 wrote:
"
Realyn wrote:
I don't think I've ever chaos spammed an item. Essence+scour at best. If something is crafted then alt regaled.

Ah, I was wondering about zana mods vs crafting for chaos use. I'm mostly doing Beyond right now, are there any others you like to run for general exp/item gain? Or maybe in HC it's more important to save chaos for rerolls.

I was thinking that you probably want to multi-mod if you are going to alt-regal craft since there's a high chance to waste your exalt orbs. Do you just slam items for fun, or am I missing something?

I appreciate you answering these more general questions. Trying to pave my way through SSF.
Mostly just Beyond and rolling maps for atleast one packsize yes. Only multi modded a +3 staff. Using it on a good 3 prop ring for example doesn't make much sense. You can craft one more affix ... rather just use those exalts right away.

"
Nagamon wrote:
Following your guide right now, im already near to getting flame blast / glacial, but would love to know what skill did you use to get up to 28. Fire storm maybe ? its what im using right now, but doesnt feel smooth.

So far its going easy didnt have any near death situation.
What do you think about aurum vorax for all resis boost while leveling/finishing act 10
Thanks for sharing.
Used Firestorm till 28. Sure, you can use that for resist. Pick whatever you have available and feel comfortable with.
"
Realyn wrote:
"
NaeRo2 wrote:
"
Realyn wrote:
I don't think I've ever chaos spammed an item. Essence+scour at best. If something is crafted then alt regaled.

Ah, I was wondering about zana mods vs crafting for chaos use. I'm mostly doing Beyond right now, are there any others you like to run for general exp/item gain? Or maybe in HC it's more important to save chaos for rerolls.

I was thinking that you probably want to multi-mod if you are going to alt-regal craft since there's a high chance to waste your exalt orbs. Do you just slam items for fun, or am I missing something?

I appreciate you answering these more general questions. Trying to pave my way through SSF.
Mostly just Beyond and rolling maps for atleast one packsize yes. Only multi modded a +3 staff. Using it on a good 3 prop ring for example doesn't make much sense. You can craft one more affix ... rather just use those exalts right away.

Thanks so much for the insight!

Wish I could tip ya. Learned a ton from your guide and answers.
So far enjoying the build and having a good time with it.
Could you, if you have the time make a personal reference about what you do as soon as you hit 70 ? I just started hc this league. and after farming the tabula at blood, im planning to go maps.
For example. do you do every t1-4 in order to open the atlas and then spam those tiers before proceding t5-9 ?
Is a carcas 5l better than tabula?. i was thinking on dropping inc aoe and use a 5l car for the defensive purpose
I think you have plenty of exp if you are able to share your general thoughts after kitava would love it also the old nightwish on the video <3
Last edited by Nagamon on Oct 14, 2017, 2:04:10 AM
Hi Realyn

Some questions from a total beginner (ie using your build as my first build ever in Poe). So please be gentle :)

1.Why is Arcane surge is level 6 in the guide but lvl 8 in Path of building?.

2. Can you explain the point of flame dash 3 link and how you use it. If you could describe your rotations would help alot to :)

3.You write
"Arcane Surge is buffed by Immortal Call buff duration. Using IC with three charges = 25 second Arcane Surge"

Can esxplain this line abit more dont understand it. How do you get the three charges and do you cast immoortal call or Arcane Surge?

4. In Poebuilds it looked like you were using clarity but you state you dont in the guide. What gives :)

4. Unrelated to the build but i saw you also had a Sunder Gladiator on poebuilds. Do you think this build or the sunder one gives me best chance to farm the gear? what is your experience comparing the two builds?

Thx in Advance
"
Nagamon wrote:
Could you, if you have the time make a personal reference about what you do as soon as you hit 70 ? I just started hc this league. and after farming the tabula at blood, im planning to go maps.
For example. do you do every t1-4 in order to open the atlas and then spam those tiers before proceding t5-9 ?
Is a carcas 5l better than tabula?. i was thinking on dropping inc aoe and use a 5l car for the defensive purpose
I think you have plenty of exp if you are able to share your general thoughts after kitava would love it also the old nightwish on the video <3

Well this league is a bit of an exception because of Horizon Orbs, but other then that I'd try to get all maps of the next tier first yes. If you're missing one or two(even the one's without an upgrade recipe like Bog) it's not the end of the world either. It's just 1% atlas completion, not a reason to be stuck on that tier for ages. At some point you'll find that map in a Zana mission or buy it from her.

I'd pick a 5l Carcass. It has what 20% less AoE but all the other benefits. Not only the life but also ~500 es with passives.

"
Snookerrules wrote:
Hi Realyn

Some questions from a total beginner (ie using your build as my first build ever in Poe). So please be gentle :)

1.Why is Arcane surge is level 6 in the guide but lvl 8 in Path of building?.

2. Can you explain the point of flame dash 3 link and how you use it. If you could describe your rotations would help alot to :)

3.You write
"Arcane Surge is buffed by Immortal Call buff duration. Using IC with three charges = 25 second Arcane Surge"

Can esxplain this line abit more dont understand it. How do you get the three charges and do you cast immoortal call or Arcane Surge?

4. In Poebuilds it looked like you were using clarity but you state you dont in the guide. What gives :)

4. Unrelated to the build but i saw you also had a Sunder Gladiator on poebuilds. Do you think this build or the sunder one gives me best chance to farm the gear? what is your experience comparing the two builds?

Thx in Advance

1. Uhm doesn't have a reason quite frankly. I can't look at the exact numbers right now - it's just important that one IC cast costs more than whatever you need to proc Arcane Surge.

2. I think the best thing would be to just look at the video. Flame Dash is usually only for cliffs like on Shore.

3. I think calling it a bug would be appropriate. IC gem has this: "(100-157)% increased Buff Duration per Endurance Charge". Arcane Surge is a support gem triggered by spending X amount of mana. If you do this with IC the buff duration also applies to Arcane Surge.

4. Right now the char is only a lab farmer. Use the PoB link for the "real" gear.

5. I think the Totem build is a lot safer if you're new to the game. Realistically Volatiles should be the only thing hitting you.
Ty for the fast reply. I will look at the video again :).

I am act 10 now so hopefully kitava plays nice and I don't rip.
"
Nagamon wrote:

This guide by Karvarousku is every SSF player's Atlas bible: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj5VJ9dbfqk

It's super easy this league with Harbinger/Horizon orbs saving us a bunch of time, but it's still a good guide to follow loosely.
Last edited by NaeRo2 on Oct 20, 2017, 5:36:03 PM
Hi,

Is this something you would recommend for the upcoming Turmoil league?
Hey! Any updates for 3.1? GGG will add new jew for GC
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2033763

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info