[3.01] [HC] Dark Pact Slayer (tanky, low cost, self cast dark pact)

Hello mate thank you for this great build, but i want to ask something your skill tree have blood magic but i watched your videos you looks like u dont use blood magic i guess am i right
Blood magic came in later on as a new development, I think it is the strongest route for sure. Hope the new patch notes are favorable to the build :D
Ey man, I really like the way you wrote this guide. This is a build I want to try myself, I was wondering if this build could be viable on a Marauder...
Marauder is tough, lets say you did not want to go vaal pact though. You would likely be going berserker for more damage so your overall damage would be about 20% more than the Slayer build but you would lose out on the overleech and leech rate. I do not think that would work out very well in the end, which I believe is why most Marauders will go vaal pact even though it is a tricky playstyle (I have tried it and watch people do late game content, at many points they are near death simply from not hitting enemies).
Thinking of doing this as my starter build for the new Abyss league what weapon should I go with when Rippling Thoughts is not available?
I will be updating post once we have 3.1 patch notes. Most likely Doon will be top tier, some yellows can also work for this role.
Hey, you mentioned that you can use BBBRG for Cherrubim. What's the optimal supports that are meant to fit there? (Not counting the two blues because of DP and Spell echo taking the place)
Last edited by Dyxel on Nov 20, 2017, 7:19:47 PM
is Cherrubim's Maleficence very important ?

also what is different BM node and w/o BM at both you lost Life for DP

also should i stack life reg. as much as possible?
Hello man. Nice build.
Quick questions :
How is the damage for end game content on the non crit version ? ( no vids )
I dont get how do u manage with leech on single target bosses withtout the curse

Alright,

@Dyxel, So for 5L you will want Darkpact, Spell Echo, Controlled Destruction, Iron Will (Red) or Void Manipulation (Green). Eventually if you get solid enough gear you want remove Iron Will for Repentance gloves (which give Iron will) and get another blue socket. The last blue socket is usually concentrated effect or Increased area depending on mapping or killing boss.

@davc1234567890, I feel that Cherrubim's Maleficence makes a very significant impact and will probably always be best in slot. That being said other options are available, you can easily use a 6L yellow with good stats or a carcass jack. As for blood magic node its just efficient for % life, the casting cost for DP is always fairly low and since this is not the type of build that uses Mind over Matter it is well suited for this build. Stacking life regen is always a good idea, you will never get to a point where you have to much life regen unless you are getting one shot (generally will not happen even on red maps unless the maps you run are unreasonably dangerous).

@doppelski, You quickly reach a point where your damage can clear all tier 11-15 maps but boss kills will feel a bit sluggish. Significant investment is required to output high damage numbers but keep in mind that it is not going to ever do Wander level damage numbers. As for leech on bosses you will notice that I am applying warlords mark via Cast on damage taken rather than Blasphemy. The gem links should be displayed on gear in the leveling section of the guide. Also, the slayer passive grants overkill leech, either on the worm flask mobs or any adds in the boss fights.
Last edited by Tome_of_exp on Nov 22, 2017, 6:31:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info