3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
sirdaxman wrote:
is fragile bloom unique jewell(2% hp regen, 10% extra dmg taken) any good for the build? im SSF

also are celestial punishment and judgement worth the points?

No to all.
"
Br0man wrote:
Hey all,

my Helmet is not dad great than this above - but still i have also a sockel question.
I know the best is essence craft but atm my helmet looks like this

Here the question :D
If you have a helmet with conc AND burn, which sockel setup is better and WHY (play on HC).
A) [ BD + Conc ] RF + EF + Swift + Arcane
B) [ BD + Conc ] RF + EF + Efficacy + IAoE

Thanks for your Help!!

a - for bosses only; more damage
b - for clearing maps; aoe will help with clearspeed

If you gonna use one helmet, then go with B. AoE with A will be too small for effective map clearing.

If you have two helmet, you can use setup A in one, and setup B in another, and switch on bosses.

If you turn one socket white, then you can switch between those two setups at will.
"
I'm just about to hit maps (hc) and i see everyone's using Saffel instead of RotP. Is the 4 max res just that good?

As a Juggernaut, your regen and phys defense will be pretty solid. It's better to get more protection from spells and ele damage. Also, Shaper, Elder, and Uber Elder deal a lot of cold damage, so +4 max cold res is gonna be very useful.
"
buttcommander wrote:
what was the price of watcher's eye with the vitality %recovery mod before? it seems to be ridiculously overpriced right now, 22ex the last time i checked.

4-5ex last league.
"
clevejd wrote:
Already know what needs upgrading, just wondering which to prioritize.

Kaom chest.
Belt with recovery. Other affixes on it don't have to be good or even present.

Focus on those two.

Get Witchfire brew flask in-place of Rumi's. Forbidden Taste in-place of life flask. Quicksilver with MS mod is better than Silver flask.
"
souljaboi25 wrote:
does an animate guardian w/ dual dyadus stack with our dual dyadus?

No.
New development.

Animated Guardian equipped with two Dyadus axes will multiply your damage. It won't have much of an effect during most of the map, but when you are fighting something one on one, your damage will skyrocket.

When AG chills a target, they take 200% increased burning damage from you. This effect basically triples the damage you deal with Righteous Fire and Scorching Ray.

Minotaur map clear with Animated Guardian - Boss takes 13 seconds to kill.

But you gonna have to meet some gear and gem requirements, or your AG won't be able to survive.

Gear

% regeneration on chest is very important.
% regeneration enchantment on boots is also important.
Guardian has 40% base resistances, so you need to get at least 35% on gear. Goldrim works well for that.
Flat life doesn't do much, because AG's life pool is huge. So try to get % life on chest instead.
Attack speed and Accuracy on gloves, so that AG can chill more often.

Gems

These gems and gem levels are important for your AG's survival. If you are farming below t15, then you might be able to get away with less.

Passives

I got this idea from this post: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2118817/page/1

You will find some more info and videos there.

I've cleared all t16 maps with this setup, without AG dying. The guy from above thread says that he killed regular Elder without any issues as well. I'm gonna try Uber Elder sometime in the near future.
First of all, great build and a great guide to follow.

My question is regarding the weapon. Would an high AS (1.8+) rare scepter work better then Brightbeak dps wise? With elemental and increased damage over time rolls? I know Bright is all about speed but i can sacrifice some of that for some decent damage increase
"
rhah wrote:
"
clevejd wrote:
Already know what needs upgrading, just wondering which to prioritize.

Kaom chest.
Belt with recovery. Other affixes on it don't have to be good or even present.

Focus on those two.

Get Witchfire brew flask in-place of Rumi's. Forbidden Taste in-place of life flask. Quicksilver with MS mod is better than Silver flask.

Picked these up throughout the day. Only went for them due to the relatively decent deals I got for HC. Helm was 33c and the Flask was ~25 which is decent considering a near max roll goes for a bit more. Belt was the biggest hole in my wallet.

Now to start saving for the 10 Exalts needed for Kaom's lol. Can this build run Uber Lab? What sort of flask set-up would be run - same as maps or different? Just not sure if I have the gear/life yet to do it.
Last edited by clevejd on Mar 29, 2018, 10:13:19 AM
Why not just apply chill with vortex ? Vortex always chills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info