3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

prob should have just started over. its impossible to reeroll the +3 +2

ohh yeaahhh! i chose elder/hunter because elder has way less suffixes to hit mana res. was very cheap
"
jhhoodlum wrote:

ohh yeaahhh! i chose elder/hunter because elder has way less suffixes to hit mana res. was very cheap

youve just won the game lol
"
jhhoodlum wrote:

amazing :) good for you, i just finished amulet, didnt expectet so good rolls, but... :)

and helmet also first try with aug fire
Last edited by Devastatoor on Feb 15, 2021, 12:37:28 PM
"
Devastatoor wrote:

didnt expectet so good rolls, but... :)

That is a nice amulet, awesome FDOT roll for sure.very lucky

I rolled t1 chaos res first crack on my shield aswell. (this thing is meant to be lol) now need a good life roll and i really need cold/light resists to finish it up. But at least as it is i can burn with it. I am over paying big money for rem/add life though so gonna go slow and farm them maybe.

Next for me is saving for awakened hextouch 5 and scepter upgrade, fix up clusters first and level up. Getting close to being ready for end-end game..i think my build is ready but my skills aren't lol.
Last edited by jhhoodlum on Feb 15, 2021, 7:29:50 PM
"
jhhoodlum wrote:
"
Devastatoor wrote:

didnt expectet so good rolls, but... :)

That is a nice amulet, awesome FDOT roll for sure.very lucky

I rolled t1 chaos res first crack on my shield aswell. (this thing is meant to be lol) now need a good life roll and i really need cold/light resists to finish it up. But at least as it is i can burn with it. I am over paying big money for rem/add life though so gonna go slow and farm them maybe.

Next for me is saving for awakened hextouch 5 and scepter upgrade, fix up clusters first and level up. Getting close to being ready for end-end game..i think my build is ready but my skills aren't lol.

i took a look at the shield, it looks really good, better than mine. also, i noticed you put aspect of the spider on your boots.

there a reason why we only put aspect craft on belt/amulet. preferably belt since amulet has better bench mods. the inc criitical strike chance has a multiplier of 115% and its increasing the aura cost of your aspect
i have beaten the game

i am happy camper atm

this will not be surpassed for a very very long time, if not surpassed at all

the only issue is why is it on this sht base. but thats a minor problem

i didn't make it, i know the process of making it but id have to win multiple flips with the maven orb and i risk bricking the item entirely.

idk how he got the +1 in here, probed used 4socket resonators and hit that with the essence fossil, in order to even get the template base he would have to win thee lottery, then he won his 50/50s too

this is the furthest ive ever taken rf, since i wasn't around during synth/harvest league. this is the first time ive broken past 10k hp wielding a shield. usually i am around 8.2-8.3k no shield

edit, new discovery. the +1 int gems i thought would only apply to the rf gem, i am wrong, it gave a +1 to all gems inside the helmet including efficacy too lol.

so all gems got a +1, rf and inc aoe got +2 lol
Last edited by zheng738 on Feb 17, 2021, 4:44:46 PM
"
zheng738 wrote:
i have beaten the game

omg thats really amazing!! someone had a lot of luck and money to do it. This craft +1 all int is rare of and i didn't expect it even here, very nice, so now yours RF is 26lvl... how much dmg do you have with youre items atm?

congratulations, I suppose it wasn't cheap :)
Last edited by Devastatoor on Feb 17, 2021, 11:52:22 PM
holy mother...
that helm lol
Zheng that helm is next level! It has been a cool league very much enjoying the changes.

Thanks for advice about aspect of the spider. I researched hard after you mentioned it and it turns out that i was lucky and increased critical strikes doesn't support Aspect of the Spider. There is a reddit where someone tested which ones support it and there are 8 skills that do.

Big phew for me as it would be horrible to swap out into belt at this stage. But kept firmly in mind for future. cheers for advice.

Nearly another 10ex up for another shopping day for me lol. Working on cracking 1 mill righteous fire DOT in POB (not vaal)... Then push to awakener 8 and places i haven't been yet. Did simulacrum in 1 portal super easy which i couldn't finish last league.

Last edited by jhhoodlum on Feb 19, 2021, 9:26:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info