3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

----
Last edited by FaustoFanti on Jun 24, 2020, 10:31:34 AM
That Wrapped in Flame nerf just...really hurts.
Is RF playable and end game content viable with those all nerfs?
"
Is RF playable and end game content viable with those all nerfs?

The only real HUGE nerf this build went through was the soul ripper change and it happened just before delirium. Cluster changes aren't gamebreaking at all (they aren't even a must).

Rest is all pretty much all the same since bestiary, minor changes here and there but the build changed almost nothing between the leagues.

It's a C tier mapper and a very safe/immortal bosser. Should be the same for harvest.

So yeah, it's playable, just nothing outstanding at any specific part of the game.
Just replaced Wrapped in Flames with Flow of Life and it works quite well also 2x Fettles + 1 Surging Vitality from small clusters really help with regen/hp.
char name Kargaroth.
just switched from male+3x purity setup to ourity of fire+male+aspect of spider setup when delirium ended and got standard gear.

passive tree is bit messed up since needed to get some res after switching out 2 purities.

I think I'm sitting around 2.2mil dps for basic rf and about 9mil vaal. +10k health (I like to be bit tanky not like it helps much as there was so much one shot stuff in delirium anyways) :-D

edit: added Enduring Cry as a test since it looks quite good in harvest.
Last edited by Jniemi on Jun 19, 2020, 9:05:50 AM
The guide is solid. No complaints there. Fix it so everything isn't hidden behind 50 freaking collapse things. It is insanely annoying have to go through all of those things to even read the guide.
"
Mst3kfan wrote:
The guide is solid. No complaints there. Fix it so everything isn't hidden behind 50 freaking collapse things. It is insanely annoying have to go through all of those things to even read the guide.

u should write a better one
Last edited by zheng738 on Jun 19, 2020, 10:41:05 PM
"
zheng738 wrote:
u should write a better one

With blackjack !
Last edited by Ghostwise7 on Jun 20, 2020, 1:49:56 AM
Hi,

should i care about reflected ele damage? I mean as map mod, lab lichtain or racecourse boss. Thanks.
Why not Trickster?

Swift Killer
Weave Arcane
Patient Reaper
Prolonged Pain

Is the survivability that much lower? The damage looks a lot higher.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info