3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

If you switch the kikazaru to 2 kaoms way ring, u will gain way more regen. I have a worse jewel than urs and I have 3.8k regen with rf active.
don't be scared to bring up how much watchers cost, I am trying to buy one atm I just want to know what you paid for since only a few exist.

mean while, I found the server's first rf knife!, global got a laugh out of it

seriously what is this sht though, 4 steel rings followed by circlet drop, my luck is garbage
Last edited by zheng738 on Sep 28, 2018, 7:58:29 PM
"
rhah wrote:
"
Albion_sward wrote:
Hello

Excellent guide, I follow it with a little twist from my side and below is my gear.

why are you using kikazaru rings?

Good question,

Actually, I was so comfortable with those rings that I did not consider to change them.

Let me run the numbers on PoB and check my rings tab inventory for the ring with Lightning res + Intelligence + Dexterity and max life.

Thanks for pointing it.

OK watchers was 200 EX,

I know about Kaom's but then I run short of Intelligence (by 12) and Dexterity (by 28) so I will need to rework my entire gear
"
Albion_sward wrote:
OK watchers was 200 EX,

I know about Kaom's but then I run short of Intelligence (by 12) and Dexterity (by 28) so I will need to rework my entire gear

2 kaoms way gives u 7.2% life regen if u have 9 endurance charges. Part of how jugg stays alive is by the regen. Nice watchers eye btw.
In your gear in delve I can't see any items that gives elemental damage to attack skills, so how do you trigger EE

Also I die very fast. I have almost 7k hp and 8k armour, resist maxed.
Last edited by Sidu on Sep 28, 2018, 9:19:23 PM
OK , did some changes.

ring 2

Amulet

Watchers eye with

HP 10290, ARM 8895

"
Sidu wrote:
In your gear in delve I can't see any items that gives elemental damage to attack skills, so how do you trigger EE

Also I die very fast. I have almost 7k hp and 8k armour, resist maxed.

abyss jewel

go through gear >> gear_breakdown section
"
Albion_sward wrote:
OK , did some changes.

get kaom's way rings
"
rhah wrote:
"
Albion_sward wrote:
OK , did some changes.

get kaom's way rings