3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

What stats should you aim for in order to do uber atziri?
I have 154k RF (is a boss) dps in PoB and around 7k life.
I was wondering if instead of the vitality+purity of fire combo, we could use purity of fire+(blasphemy+flammability)
I mean , like...we have SOO much regen that ...1.7% less doesn't seem that bad of a loss considering the -44% fire res applied...

Thoughts?
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
"
dr0guletz wrote:
I was wondering if instead of the vitality+purity of fire combo, we could use purity of fire+(blasphemy+flammability)
I mean , like...we have SOO much regen that ...1.7% less doesn't seem that bad of a loss considering the -44% fire res applied...

Thoughts?

If you could get your hands on one Watcher's Eye with the mod:
(20-30)% increased Life Recovery Rate while affected by Vitality
and
(100-140) Life Regenerated per Second while affected by Vitality
then you would want to keep the Vitality Aura on you...the regen bonus is HUGE !!

if not... there are other auras you could swap in ... I'm not a big fan of curses...

but depending on what mods you can get on your Watcher's Eye Jewel you could aim for :

Dmg boost -> (40-60)% increased Fire Damage while affected by Anger <- this one disables your ability to use EE... so you will loose 50% more dmg...
Better Movement -> You have Phasing while affected by Haste
*Just to be tanky in any situation -> +(30-50)% to Chaos Resistance while affected by Purity of Elements
Some lighting themed bosses are a pain in the ass -> Immune to Shock while affected by Purity of Lightning

* This option could ease the hunt for resists on gear since you can get a lot of elem resists and chaos resits from the aura and you could focus on something else on gear like: life, attributes, IIR :D, move speed on boots, etc...
Long Live the Templars !!!!
Last edited by InfinityAtEnd on Jun 6, 2018, 1:57:03 PM
Hi guys,

i gave a chance to this build, but i feel it's so squishy:/ am i doing something wrong?
I died a lot with T6-7 bosses and large blue packs, please give me some advice to be a tanky jugg as the oher player:)
My gear:

Have cca 6K hp and 83 fire res 79 the others.
i dont't have to much currency to bus shaper stuff or etc:/

Br,

Adam
Stone golem to the weapon and CWDT + Immortal Call + Enfeeble + Duration in helmet.
"
AdamK wrote:
Hi guys,

i gave a chance to this build, but i feel it's so squishy:/ am i doing something wrong?
I died a lot with T6-7 bosses and large blue packs, please give me some advice to be a tanky jugg as the oher player:)
My gear:

Br,

Adam

As someone who played a RFer in the past, try fitting in a Cyclone + Fortify + Life on hit + Faster attacks. That does you a lot of good with your sustain, especially against packs since they all give you life when hit. You can throw your Searing Ray to a Spell Totem so it can be a cast and forget instead of doing it manually.
why no Cwdt + immortal call? do you guys think it should be used in Hardcore?
"
thekanzentai3 wrote:
why no Cwdt + immortal call? do you guys think it should be used in Hardcore?

Ofcourse this will remove our endurance charges which give us a very strong layer of defense.

"
AdamK wrote:
Hi guys,

My gear:

Br,

Adam

- Your flasks are no good. Get a Forbidden Taste (and Witchfire Brew)
- Get belt with "increased life recovery rate".
- Drop Unstoppable and get Unrelenting.
accept the mystery
Hey,

Thank you for the build guide, it's very detailed and extremely well written 10/10.

Noob question, and I thought i saw the answer for it somewhere, but I can't remember where. But do we need a anti-chill/freeze immune flask for this build?

Thank you in advance for the reply

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info