[3.0] CRIT CYCLONE: MASSIVE AOE DPS / DUAL BLASPHEMY / PURE PHYS or CHAOS ELE VERSION (VIDEOS UP)

Look promising any plan to add more video? like atziri / guardians / shaper / uber Lab / Uber atziri to see how it performs.

sorry I'm one of the people to see is to believe I just dont believe on her say by other people with no prof no offense. I just wanna see it.
"
popotm wrote:
Look promising any plan to add more video? like atziri / guardians / shaper / uber Lab / Uber atziri to see how it performs.

sorry I'm one of the people to see is to believe I just dont believe on her say by other people with no prof no offense. I just wanna see it.

Iam very burned out on Poe since some weeks now and not playing this char or at all unfortunatly.

I did Uber Atziri, Uber Lab, normal Atziri and tier 15 bosses on this Crit Cyclone and it was pushover.

However, i could get problems with Guardians, as i come from hc and had no clue at all about their patterns. Problem was my lack of knowledge and not that the build was failing.

Just see Vods of Starforge Cyclone Slayers i guess? They have lower dps and often lower hp too like 6.5k and no shield charge, which is insane for dodging.

About Guardians and Shaper patterns:

I tried Shaper some weeks ago on a really good geared Sunder Berserker (470phys 1.9as 1h axe)
and got raped one shotted left and right.... was kinda stunned how bad iam :D

So some days ago i tried again on a Slayer Sunder and i did Shaper + Guardians easily all zero deaths (with way less dps than CRIT Cyclone). Learned the patterns.

If you are looking for a pure boss killer, you should go blade flurry, because it will be way better for bosses. But my build is primarily for speed fun mapping and making currency.
But it can do all content there is anyways.

Crit Cyclone Guide: thread/1985095
HC Crit Lacerate CI Guide: thread/1765662
Level 100 HC 100k+ Chain Splitarrow: thread/1482575
Level 100 THC Cyclone Mara: thread/1423439
Last edited by Chojin on Oct 28, 2017, 10:46:34 PM

Im playing on HHC this is my current gear, can improve alot, but for example there are no swords above 350dps on HHC - i bought that one yesterday as an upgrade to scaeva... build still clears insanely fast... i just worry about survavibility, i died 3 times on this char (all of those was my fault, i get too relaxed cause i am always on full life...)
"
Trevasotilo wrote:

Im playing on HHC this is my current gear, can improve alot, but for example there are no swords above 350dps on HHC - i bought that one yesterday as an upgrade to scaeva... build still clears insanely fast... i just worry about survavibility, i died 3 times on this char (all of those was my fault, i get too relaxed cause i am always on full life...)

Nice, keep it up.

As a little tip for hc melee build(or other builds): Never roll combined dmg mods on maps. Like added ele + monsterdmg or monsterdmg + crit and whatnot.

Even only added elemental dmg can one hit or nearly one hit you with 7000 life on wrong mob/boss.

Its very cheap to reroll a hard rare map, but losing all gear and work of weeks or month isnt ;)

Okay a small update, i leveled to 91 solo, mapping, then joined a BH group to get one more level for the jewel socket

gear upgrades are just jewel sockets, i managed to find life + curse amulet on HHC for 2ex, resistances are overcapped, started releveling my gems to 20 again after selling them for 20%q etc

Pathofbuilding gives me 522k dps with 6700life (due to having less than 100 flat life on gear than your char even though you have rats) with my current setup (a 320dps sword) Overall i think this is the fastest and most fun melee build currently

https://pastebin.com/GsvZBGVw

Few questions

How did you get so many exalts to get even a headhunter
In rilke's original build he went for the life leech nodes and +%of maximum life to max leech rate nodes and bit more block, what are your thoughts on this?
You said this build is primarily for farming - how to transition to this from the general mapping/leveling gear? Biscos with +1curse is very expensive, and even with only 1 curse it one shots packs?
Last edited by Trevasotilo on Nov 6, 2017, 2:39:44 PM
"
Trevasotilo wrote:

How did you get so many exalts to get even a headhunter

First 2 or 3 weeks, at the beginning of the league i farm only uber lab with my BV Pathfinder.
See my char page Char "Sux". But it's a constant thing to have live search up and get a good deal here and there and to exchange currency at an efficient level.

"
Trevasotilo wrote:

In rilke's original build he went for the life leech nodes and +%of maximum life to max leech rate nodes and bit more block, what are your thoughts on this?

He plays HC and i play SC now. If you have sick gear and very high dmg, i don't think those leech notes are necessary. Rather take more life notes (without dropping dmg notes) to be safe vs stupid 1 shots.

"
Trevasotilo wrote:

You said this build is primarily for farming - how to transition to this from the general mapping/leveling gear? Biscos with +1curse is very expensive, and even with only 1 curse it one shots packs?

What i did is to equip a normal Bisco and went chaos ele version. It was a nice change to shatter packs again and to run 4xdmg flasks! You wont be needing Haemophilia then because shatter. You are running Hatred + Ass Mark Blashpemy and leech will be higher, thanks to unique flasks.
Dmg will be same if not higher. Health Flask is not needed but maybe too risky to drop in HC.

Why Slayer with 1handed weapon? Wouldn't Raider be better?
"
Why Slayer with 1handed weapon? Wouldn't Raider be better?

Because of overleech - and always on full life, raider doesn't give anything except maybe movement speed.
Hi, will u update it to 3.1version? I'd like to play this bd in 3.1.
trash

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info