Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Unfailable HoGM build

Pretty much

Plus on top of that even outside of HOGM if you see someone playing lazy abusive shit in PvP. You should disrespect them, attempt to cheese them out and make them look like the shit they are as much as possible. Granted, GGG makes it very hard to get this done sometimes because you're literally avoiding getting 1 shot by the stooge you're trying to out play. Now this mind set could be confused with why everyone makes excuses as to why they had no choice but to play abusive crap too, so they could shit on the guy mentioned above. That proves nothing though, it just proves you're shit too if you can't get it done in a more legit way.

It's all good, anytime between 1-4 more years from now we might get another line (ya 1 line) of PvP balance in a patch note write up so keep your heads up guys!!! wooooooooooot!
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Sep 2, 2017, 6:34:40 PM
No love for Bear Trap ),:
Actually...

Bear trap could really shred HOGM I keep forgetting how smooth trapper builds are to play now a days.
That mean you'll finally make a second character?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Who me? No, waste of time. I had 3 characters at one point and it was pointless. This 1 character does everything I need it to. I clear all PvM content in my sleep and PvP the 3 people that still PvP just fine, winter enchant scrub-age and all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info