[3.0] Crit EK Nova Inquisitor - Clear Speed Oriented / MF Viable

"
Shhaz wrote:
"
imbafromNorth wrote:
I dont understand how do u have gainl charges? Power, frenzy and endurance.

Because i placed inituative jewel on right spot and still I have only endurance charges ( cause of warlord mark

After you place it in This exact spot you gotta take Overchared nodes

Oh my God, silly me !

Thank you :)

Edit: Also should i take all 3 curse nodes or just big one? It seem I can have only one charge at the time frenzy or power or endurance kinda confused.
Last edited by imbafromNorth on Sep 2, 2017, 1:02:37 PM
"
imbafromNorth wrote:

Oh my God, silly me !

Thank you :)

Edit: Also should i take all 3 curse nodes or just big one? It seem I can have only one charge at the time frenzy or power or endurance kinda confused.

Curse nodes? If you mean Overcharged node and 2 small Charge on Kill nodes, then yes, we want all 3. And you can have all 3 charges types at the same time, just unlucky i guess.
I'm thinking about using this build for a future character and I have one question. Can I go MoM for the extra defense?
"
I'm thinking about using this build for a future character and I have one question. Can I go MoM for the extra defense?

Totally yes, just would need few minor changes, like using Essence Wurm for hatred. But yeah, build can be easly transfered to MoM.
Hey,
I came here because of Empy-memes :D
I was wondering if you did uberlab yourself or did you pay for a carry? I am currently lv 78 and even with slower-proj my single target dps isn't good enough (also I am way too squishy O.o)
"
Raptile62 wrote:
Hey,
I came here because of Empy-memes :D
I was wondering if you did uberlab yourself or did you pay for a carry? I am currently lv 78 and even with slower-proj my single target dps isn't good enough (also I am way too squishy O.o)

I did uber as glacial cascade inqui, then later respec to ek. Best way is to get somebody carry you.
Which 5L would you suggest for leveling as Glacial Cascade Inqui ?
I wanted to ask you how many chaos do i need to get started ?
"
coryu wrote:
Which 5L would you suggest for leveling as Glacial Cascade Inqui ?

GC - Inc Crits - Spell Echo - AOE/Conc - Controlled Destruction would be the best option using Hrimburn gloves.
"
SinoDaS wrote:
I wanted to ask you how many chaos do i need to get started ?

To start mapping you only really need Tabula and capped resist with some hp, that can be done within 50c atm.
Last edited by Shhaz on Sep 4, 2017, 8:54:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info