PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

3.0 Dark Pact Poison Totems

Appreciate the response. I'm just 75 atm and wasn't thinking that far ahead, though I just did uber lab with the lava floor in the 3rd phase and noticed the totems went down too quick to do much. Were you able to manage shaper or uber atziri with the build?
"
chadbishop wrote:
Appreciate the response. I'm just 75 atm and wasn't thinking that far ahead, though I just did uber lab with the lava floor in the 3rd phase and noticed the totems went down too quick to do much. Were you able to manage shaper or uber atziri with the build?

i didnt try atziri, i tried shaper but didnt manage to kill him that been said, it was my second attempt ever so its not like i had much practice and i died alot to mistakes on my side.
I've got as much as experience with shaper as you almost, only a few more attempts and no kills.
I'm going to give it a shot since I'm sitting nice with currency now, still quite a few more levels but I'll definitely post the results.

I was curious as to what flasks you run primarily.

"
Shareware wrote:

i didnt try atziri, i tried shaper but didnt manage to kill him that been said, it was my second attempt ever so its not like i had much practice and i died alot to mistakes on my side.
Cool looking build, I like the poison angle! One thing though is that your PoB calculation is wrong, since dark pact totems use cast on skeleton damage not cast on player damage. This means that you lose the 95% more ailment damage from self casting, meaning your total damage per totem inc poison should be closer to 100k, rather than 200k. You might consider updating that. Thanks!
"
barnhart wrote:
Cool looking build, I like the poison angle! One thing though is that your PoB calculation is wrong, since dark pact totems use cast on skeleton damage not cast on player damage. This means that you lose the 95% more ailment damage from self casting, meaning your total damage per totem inc poison should be closer to 100k, rather than 200k. You might consider updating that. Thanks!

ye, stupid interaction. ty
im no longer supporting this build so ill just close the thread and call it a day.
Last edited by Shareware on Sep 26, 2017, 12:54:30 PM
according to wiki totems do infact get the more dmg... not what the guy said they would use skeleton life as reference so tge interraction is correct
"
sepfire wrote:
according to wiki totems do infact get the more dmg... not what the guy said they would use skeleton life as reference so tge interraction is correct

that changed on the wiki thou last time i checked it was saying regardless if its cast on skellys or not it does not get the bonus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info