[3.0] The Touch of Doryani: Elemental Unarmed Berserker. Punch your way through Wraeclast!

use one of each type of grand spectrum instead. they still count for the bonus, and its cheaper.
"
use one of each type of grand spectrum instead. they still count for the bonus, and its cheaper.

That doesn't work. One of each = 36% increased elemental (1x viridian that gives 12*3 = 36%), plus armor and mana. Three viridians gives 36% each which is 108%.
Heya, trying this build out and it's super enjoyable. I seem to lack a lot of damage; I'm still gearing and need to get a 20/20 shock nova, but my Touch on hit damage is about 2/3 yours. Any idea why? https://pastebin.com/Hjczdjc3
"
Malicemancer wrote:
Heya, trying this build out and it's super enjoyable. I seem to lack a lot of damage; I'm still gearing and need to get a 20/20 shock nova, but my Touch on hit damage is about 2/3 yours. Any idea why? https://pastebin.com/Hjczdjc3

A couple things:
  • Aspect of Carnage! 1.4x is a huge amount
  • You could benefit from more IAS: Ancestral Protector would help, and maybe the Berserking cluster near the scion life wheel
  • Gem levels. Especially conductivity level and quality
  • Conductivity helm enchant adds a solid amount of DPS
What is your Thought about using a Lighting Doryani's Invitation as your belt it gives decent Rest and a lot of Lightning damage as well as some lightning leach and armor
I can't recommend it mainly because the leech amount is so small (0.2%, compared to the 103% we usually get) and we don't have a lot of gear with flat life due to being unarmed + using many uniques. If you did want to try a unique belt I would recommend Belt of the Deceiver or Perseverance
I would like to ask how Elemental Overload works without using the Talisman, or Increased Critical Strikes, to enable it.
"
Morridin1337 wrote:
I would like to ask how Elemental Overload works without using the Talisman, or Increased Critical Strikes, to enable it.

Orb of Storms unlinked with default crit is usually enough to proc EO, and your Shock Novas can also proc EO occasionally.
This build is a lot of fun!

A few things I found I liked that are a little different:

If you want to play "faster" onslaught in your shield charge setup definitely does that!

Also, instead of Blasphemy, I used Curse on Hit with Blade Vortex (works pretty nicely.

I did this because I am using both Wrath and Herald of Thunder.

I am using Crown of Eyes helm for a huge DPS boost.

Thank you for sharing this awesome build!
I like your besserker take on this. But what I've done is a Heirophant you get the 40% innc aoe in gloves which makes it amazinng. You take MoM and the Eldritch Battery as well as EO. Since you gett so much Energy Shield from Mana you have a nice sized ES pool for EB. You can take Wrath HoT with COH and a Blasphemy Curse, or somethingn else iff you like. And sincne you get ES when you kill a shocked enemy its pretty nice ffor reffilling your mmana. you could also take the Zealots oath flask. or node. I like using Mindspiral with this for the Extra ES annd since youu arent using mana anyway no need for mana leech. Using Incandescent Heart givves a decent Damage boost. You could use Eber's unnification for the Extras bit of Chaos as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info