[3.0] Another Crit Dark Pact but "SAFER & FUNNIER", In-depth. Now with "Speed/Nuke Weapon Swap Ver."

Do you have any mana problems ? sometiems i do when fighting bosses tht i cudnt keep spamming my dark pact
Thanks for all the price answers, and all the detail! :)
"
Do you have any mana problems ? sometiems i do when fighting bosses tht i cudnt keep spamming my dark pact

No I don't have mana problems. the mana leech and the mana regen is enough to sustain spamming Dark Pact.

If you have a problem with that, maybe it's because you don't have enough unreserved mana (I have 140 unreserved mana and that's enough for me). Just take out the herald of Ice and try again, it shouldn't be a problem.
my unreserve mana is 129/997 wonder what is wrong i just did hydra and i had to take out ass mark cuz i wud run of mana and it wudnt let me keep spamming it
"
my unreserve mana is 129/997 wonder what is wrong i just did hydra and i had to take out ass mark cuz i wud run of mana and it wudnt let me keep spamming it

Strange...

Maybe some of your casts didn't actually hit the target, thus you don't have mana leech to sustain?

Or you are just running out of mana while face-tank spamming? If in this case, you might consider get some mana on your items. rings and amulet for example.
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
jinhaoxuan wrote:
for mapping, can we just use bright beak and shield charge without losing too much damage?
i mean we can switch to apep's rage when bossing but for trash clear is it doable?

Actually, I haven't thought that way yet.

I think it's doable since you still have near 350K DPS against trash mobs(without Arcane Surge and wither), which is awesome (but maybe the damage won't be able to one shot mobs in higher Tier Maps).

The only problem is that swapping weapons with the "X" will also lose the auras, and you have to cast them again, which is kinda clunky.

One potential solution for it is:

1, Shield Charge - Fast Attk - Fortify on Brightbeak.

2, Flame Dash - Fast Cast - Arcane Surge on Apep's Rage

3, Get 2 decent shields, both of them with CWDT- Immortal Call - BladeFall for trash and BladeVortex for bosses).

4, Swap the auras to the Gloves/Helmet, Blasphemy - Assassin's Mark - Herald of ice(or Arctic Armour, we got another slot on the ring anyway ) - Lightning Golem(for more attk speed and cast speed, to charge faster and make up a little bit for the cast speed lost)

Thanks for the info and inspiration! Can I add it to the main post?

sure you can.
i dont really like mapping without movement skill because it will increase our clear speed right? but then again without good attack speed we wont have a good time shield charging so yeah ill definitely try brightbeak + shield charge
Which bandits did you kill?
"
heitormarge wrote:
Which bandits did you kill?

Every single one of the little f*****s.

@Diabloyd, one thing that confuses me...why take Revenge of the Hunted? 4 points for 16% life, seems a bit expensive.

For the same 4 points you could have Method to the Madness, and get 34% chaos and 12% chaos res.

The evasion on Revenge of the Hunted is negated by your Kaom's, in any event.

Also, a POB question...how do you make it count all the Wither stacks? I see on yours that it is counting a *1.8 modifier to damage for Wither; how do you get that?

Lastly, when you were levelling at, say, 80+, did you prioritise for spell crit/multi, or for jewel slots?

Cheers,
A
"
Altissimus wrote:
@Diabloyd, one thing that confuses me...why take Revenge of the Hunted? 4 points for 16% life, seems a bit expensive.

For the same 4 points you could have Method to the Madness, and get 34% chaos and 12% chaos res.

I'm just trying to get every life node I can. The last thing I want is to get one shot. assume that I have 8100 life, and I got hit by an attack with 8099 damage on me, this 1 hp left will actually save my life since I can leech to full life instantly in the next moment. So eh, every single life values xD

The flat damage of chaos is not bad, but I think there's sufficient damage already. Chaos res seems charming though, but when dealing with mods like "desecrated ground" or "poison on hit", I'll simply pick the reduced DoT damage pantheon with the "25% chaos res against DoT", seems solid enough.

.anyway Method to the madness is not bad at all, if you can level up a few more levels it would be lovely
"
Altissimus wrote:

Also, a POB question...how do you make it count all the Wither stacks? I see on yours that it is counting a *1.8 modifier to damage for Wither; how do you get that?

I'm not sure if I get this right but, I simply created a skill set of wither, and chose the wither in the "Main Skill" on the left, choose the "20 stacks", switch back the Main Skill to Dark Pact and then it is applied.

"
Altissimus wrote:

Lastly, when you were levelling at, say, 80+, did you prioritise for spell crit/multi, or for jewel slots?

Hmm...well at my stage of 80+, I wasn't even doing any crits due to the budget (I didn't take off the Tabula Rasa til level 90 lol). I haven't even thought of doing crits until I reached level 88 , then I realized the lack of damage and started to figure out what can I do with Dark Pact.

But at 80+ you can already get a skill tree like this

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAECAElRdZ4I9KebNZIhkF_QvOpqQ-98xq6VIK4-g8z-j6Kj0PVsjCoLjDbyHcBmbWyYV8MJJpVVxjt8D8Q9XyycuZPwHzwtFumMz18_idNTUmebYqzvDrVIBLMOSEyzVUua4Phfh8tQR9terrMFQs8V6hDDOo_6JDc64ZUuvwhYY-v1EZYHHn_GnaqD25eVJIsEB7jKNj3-Cio4g1_2SBEtOlgy0QthUDAgbnBSYeJFnWjyogDkUfDVplfYvT38PAWvbHyDXEC3Pl3yFCBFR1JTxthN4w-rFr_B8_JFLR_r7kGW

by sacrificing some jewel slots and life and it's still viable to scale crits I think. With this, you can already deal some decent damage without optimizing your gear(just don't forget to get a Diamond Flask and use it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info