[3.0] [Shaper Video] [SC] Rune's Dark Pact Trickster - The Flagellant.

Hey man, back again for a little update. got some cool new items that cost an arm and leg

What would you say is best to upgrade now? Have the option of buying a 6 link or upgrading weapons. Or whatever you think is best. Thanks buddy
Ended up getting a 6link carcass. May use rest of currency for gambles on weapons :)
Well I did it. Shaper down. Got a starforge too :) you're the fucking man for helping me out. I ended up having to go back to life leech because I wasn't managing my flasks well enough. But hey, he's dead!
"
yzzit wrote:
Well I did it. Shaper down. Got a starforge too :) you're the fucking man for helping me out. I ended up having to go back to life leech because I wasn't managing my flasks well enough. But hey, he's dead!

Very nice! Grats!
Hey thanks for the guide i liked your build and wanted to try it on my main. I was using ed/contagion build used some orb of regrets then bought gears for your build and it has lots of damage right now. My only question is how can i not die. My resistances are 75 and i have 3k hp ( i know its low but cant find a solution). What do you advice me to do? What should i buy i have 1 ex right now? Thanks for your help.
"
ManOfTheChaos wrote:
Hey thanks for the guide i liked your build and wanted to try it on my main. I was using ed/contagion build used some orb of regrets then bought gears for your build and it has lots of damage right now. My only question is how can i not die. My resistances are 75 and i have 3k hp ( i know its low but cant find a solution). What do you advice me to do? What should i buy i have 1 ex right now? Thanks for your help.

Go out of "Method to the Madness" on the passive tree, and into "Revenge of the Hunted" instead, then buy a belt with as much life as possible that should take you to roughly 4k. Also buy a new ring, the diamond ring is pretty poor, life is far more important than 30% chaos dmg on the ring. I bet you can find a ring with very good life for cheap.

So a new belt with life and a new ring with life are my recommendations for now. When you are over 5k life you can think about equipping the flow untethered again.
Last edited by noescape80 on Sep 17, 2017, 9:54:49 AM
I managed to change some of my items now. I am dying less on t10 now but still have some questions. In your videos your cast speed is far more then me and after using movement skill you can use dark pact instantly. I couldnt manage to do that and dont know what to change again. I really be thankful if you can help me on my character again^^. Keep up your good work. Thanks for helping.
Spoiler
"
ManOfTheChaos wrote:
I managed to change some of my items now. I am dying less on t10 now but still have some questions. In your videos your cast speed is far more then me and after using movement skill you can use dark pact instantly. I couldnt manage to do that and dont know what to change again. I really be thankful if you can help me on my character again^^. Keep up your good work. Thanks for helping.

To be able to cast dark pact right after using whirling blades you need more attack speed.
An easy way to get attack speed for you is to grab a 20% whirling blades and a 20% culling strike, they can both be lvl 1 so they are cheap.

Also use lightning golem.
The 16% attack and casting speed after killed on boots lab enchant will also help.

However by far the most important part is to have a pair of gloves rolled with the Essence of Insantiy. Those are expensive tho so try and find a usable pair to buy already rolled. If they also have attack speed then youre golden.

Also you should atleast enchant your Foe Bite dagger, I would suggest you add critical strike chance for spells, but attack speed is also usable.

Maybe start looking into a 6 link aswell.

In my opinion i would get insanity gloves first, then a new amulet, then a 6-link carcass jack.

Good Luck!
I'm thinking about the following modification: rippling thoughts sword, giving up haste for herald of ice+some support, getting more free mana that would us (maybe) skip weave of the arcane for taking Shade form. Then, as we would have an harbinger, we would go on the belt which give ES leech when life is full, and finally we would skip acrobatics.
Similar to the variation played by the author until lvl 93, it would let us play a nice hybrid build, the cast speed lost in the dagger is recovered by the harbinger 50% of the time plus 20% more damage and the mana regen that would help us cast without going out of power.
Finally, freeing up some gem slots, we could put on the sword phys to lightning, lightning penetration, added lightning, and try to see if the shock cascade plus hoI aoe damage would kill trash mobs for us.
We would lose haste benefits, but gain HoI shatter on nasty mobs (porcuspine)
Edit: going with a skin of the loyal robe (and an empower 4 on it) we could get nice damage as well, and the 100% increased global defence seems to be nice with Shade form - together with all ES/eva pieces we could get around, it could easily reach 500+ ES I supppose.
What do you think about it?
Last edited by engharat on Oct 11, 2017, 11:17:23 AM
Spoiler
"
engharat wrote:
I'm thinking about the following modification: rippling thoughts sword, giving up haste for herald of ice+some support, getting more free mana that would us (maybe) skip weave of the arcane for taking Shade form. Then, as we would have an harbinger, we would go on the belt which give ES leech when life is full, and finally we would skip acrobatics.
Similar to the variation played by the author until lvl 93, it would let us play a nice hybrid build, the cast speed lost in the dagger is recovered by the harbinger 50% of the time plus 20% more damage and the mana regen that would help us cast without going out of power.
Finally, freeing up some gem slots, we could put on the sword phys to lightning, lightning penetration, added lightning, and try to see if the shock cascade plus hoI aoe damage would kill trash mobs for us.
We would lose haste benefits, but gain HoI shatter on nasty mobs (porcuspine)
Edit: going with a skin of the loyal robe (and an empower 4 on it) we could get nice damage as well, and the 100% increased global defence seems to be nice with Shade form - together with all ES/eva pieces we could get around, it could easily reach 500+ ES I supppose.
What do you think about it?

This sounds really nice. I wonder if the lightning dmg is high enough to shock bosses tho?
Worth trying out for sure. Probably better suited for trickster than my current build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info