closed

"
essa build é boa para começar uma liga?

Sim, isso tá literalmente escrito no guia :D
Quais os prós e contras dessa build? Fiquei interessado nessa informação!
Ola slendermein,tudo certo?
A melhor opção pra armor é o kaom's heart? Mesmo com a chegada dos novos itens elder/shaper os equipes do guia ainda são os mesmos?

Vlw! :D
"
kennydesu wrote:
Ola slendermein,tudo certo?
A melhor opção pra armor é o kaom's heart? Mesmo com a chegada dos novos itens elder/shaper os equipes do guia ainda são os mesmos?

Vlw! :D

Faz muito tempo que os itens do elder e do shaper estão no jogo, não coloquei eles no guia pq não são bons.
comecei a liga jogando de ARC totem hierophant porem estou achando o single target fraco, e depois de ve esse guia bem feito desse jeito e vc tankando o shaped desse jeito, to pensando seriamente em fazer essa buid
fala ae meu bom, essa build e viavel pro hardcore? to no nivel 73 usando essa build, ate agora ta de boa, mas pra fazer os mapas agora, tem algum mapa que eu deva skipar?
e se puder dar uma olhada nos meus itens ae, se tem algo q eu possa melhorar/trocar
"
fala ae meu bom, essa build e viavel pro hardcore? to no nivel 73 usando essa build, ate agora ta de boa, mas pra fazer os mapas agora, tem algum mapa que eu deva skipar?
e se puder dar uma olhada nos meus itens ae, se tem algo q eu possa melhorar/trocar

É de boa pro hardcore, só tenta evitar mapas com reflect de dano elemental, quanto aos itens se tu tá seguindo o que tem no guia eu acredito que esteja tudo certo.
I know title says 3.3, I have everything the build suggests, I am looking at your profile on your account and you changed out gems and use a lot of different skills in the tree now? I can't seem to not die to tier 10 and above maps. Did you change some stuff with the build and not change the guide? I don't know why I die so quick to things, I have 7000 HP and 4300 armor. What do I need to change for this to work? I was using 6L Belly of the Beast and was dying with that too. I still kill things very quickly just not bosses now that I changed out Belly for Kaom's Heart because the totem is much weaker now. Suggestions please?
"
I know title says 3.3, I have everything the build suggests, I am looking at your profile on your account and you changed out gems and use a lot of different skills in the tree now? I can't seem to not die to tier 10 and above maps. Did you change some stuff with the build and not change the guide? I don't know why I die so quick to things, I have 7000 HP and 4300 armor. What do I need to change for this to work? I was using 6L Belly of the Beast and was dying with that too. I still kill things very quickly just not bosses now that I changed out Belly for Kaom's Heart because the totem is much weaker now. Suggestions please?

Do not follow my character, i was testing stuff that have nothing to do with the build, just use what the guide says.

If your resists are capped (75%) you shouldn't be dying, are you using your flasks properly? also get a devoto with the reduced duration enchant.
Last edited by Chebister on Jun 14, 2018, 6:01:11 PM
I run into issues when I use the Vaal Pact skill, I enable blood rage and when I can't find anything my health goes down, and fast. So when I get to enemies I have to hope they don't one-shot me by the time I am able to life leach again. When I turned it off I seemed to have some sort of grip on not dying as much. But still ran into death when I'd get one shot by certain enemies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info