[3.0] Lifebased SignalShot™ | 10k HP | 10M Shaper DPS | All Content Eazy & Deathless | VIDEOS UP!!

So would you advise to take the reach of the counsel bow in - or not (351dps, +4 arrows, 6 sockets)?

Best in game and perfect for this build!!! I have managed to max it out and the numbers he mentioned are for real 14mill/10k hp

GGWP!!! Please GGG let this through dont nerf it :D
"
diamin15 wrote:
I have a legacy reach of the counsel bow and a headhunter belt somewhere in stash. Can I utilize these in this build - or is this not advised?

Hey there is no problem with the Items you mention u can ofc use them.
If u can afford a mirrored harbinger it will beat Reach but as long as u have no mirrored Bow Reach is really good option.
Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
Last edited by pNR on Sep 22, 2017, 5:05:26 AM
"
DicemanX wrote:
Very interesting to make a comparison between the current ES version of Signalshot (at least with my current gear) and the life-based version with its hypothetical idealized jewels.

Looking at PoB, the life version can squeeze out around 1 million more shaper dps (taking into consideration Damage on Full Life instead of Slower Projectiles) and boasts close to 2K more ehp although that's with a legacy kaoms forcing a weapon swap approach. The life version is currently superior at its peak, although it still remains to be seen what will happen to ES versus life in future patches - the pendulum might easily swing back in ES's favor. Time will tell. Those perhaps looking to invest in mirror gear in standard might elect to hold off and see just what GGG has in store for life and ES in the near future.

I've been playing the ES version in 3.0 and I must say the instant leech hasn't been all that important. What's annoying however is that Discipline is bugged forcing recovery of ES through Ghost Reaver instead of relying on natural ES regen. The life version is obviously safer with instant leech, but once again its tough to say if VP will be around for much longer, given the degree of VP abuse by life builds in 3.0.

Quick side note: the claimed 14M versus shaper seems quite a bit off for two reasons. The first is that "enemy is shocked" is checked off in PoB, and yet the shock can only come from Vessel of Vinktar and Vinktar only gives you 10% increased damage, but ticking off "shocked" status in PoB gives an extra 50% damage. To simulate what Vinktar gives you, you can tick off "is the enemy intimidated" for an extra 10% damage.

To see how much Damage on Full Life actually gives you in PoB on a life build, you can path to CI in the tree since grabbing CI will automatically put you on full life. Swapping Slow Proj for Damage on Full Life jumps the barrage dps from 8.2M dps to 9.5M dps. Even then, there's more degen from Blood Rage than life regen, so if you inflate dps from Blood Rage, then I don't think you'll be consistently getting the dps boost from Damage on Full Life. It might be fair to say then that the actual dps is around 8.2M dps on shaper and guardians. As a result, it seems that the ES signalshot version gets slightly more dps with the 100% consistent Damage on Full Life and the ability to run Blood Rage simultaneously (I get around 8.6M shaper dps on the ES version, with 8K ES). But again, the ES version lags behind in terms of safety/ehp.

Of course such high dps on mirrored gear is total overkill so the slight differences in dps discussed above are rather moot, and it goes without saying that the life version is vastly superior on non legacy gear. ES is pretty much dead for attack-based builds right now outside of standard.

Yo mate ty for the nice and intressting comment.
Would u mind sharing your es version with me, I rly like to compare them.

I adjusted my POB calculation, since its right that we dont get the full Shockadvantage it was there for global damage comparison of builds since everybody puts it still on even when vinktars and shockmechanic got changed.

The Blood Rage thing u adressed i tried out before posting my setup and its not realy a problem.
You have the panethon powers that give u life reg when stationary and shooting, this is why degen of BR has no effect on your damage!

The damage can be increased even further by swapping gear pieces however this wasnt my goal.

For the defence part it seems like nobody takes Acrobatics into account. I view it as an *30% increase to my ehp, since I do not die from any oneshots (besides Ueber Atziri) imo it can get full credit.

Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Last edited by pNR on Sep 22, 2017, 5:50:39 AM
Hello guys,

currently at level 87 and struggling in boss fights. I just dont get it why so many people say "ez", "deathless" and whatever. Died so many times in boss fights. Just running out of flask charges and thats it. Barrage is a difficult attack for me, its like you have to have some counterstrike-experience to aim correctly at the boss. And barrage isnt providing enough damage to kill bosses really fast.

May someone have a look at my gear? Maybe my bows are too weak. Currently running 6l Harbinger and 6l chest, cant afford a decent second 6l Harb right now.

Thanks in advance!

"
Hello guys,

currently at level 87 and struggling in boss fights. I just dont get it why so many people say "ez", "deathless" and whatever. Died so many times in boss fights. Just running out of flask charges and thats it. Barrage is a difficult attack for me, its like you have to have some counterstrike-experience to aim correctly at the boss. And barrage isnt providing enough damage to kill bosses really fast.

May someone have a look at my gear? Maybe my bows are too weak. Currently running 6l Harbinger and 6l chest, cant afford a decent second 6l Harb right now.

Thanks in advance!

Your bow has ~300 dps thats not rly good aim for ~430-450+ dps.
also your jewels are rly bad most of them have 2 stats life + a dmg mod if they dont have atleast 3 stats that benefit you than its pointless to grab them so i would upgrade here too.
I dont know your budget but 3 stats jewels are not expansiv.

In the next step i would start upgrading your rings and ammy, try to get opal, steel or dia rings and look for life, WED, accu, as, and ofc if u need res. On ammy pretty much the same but crit chance and mutli suffix would be nice.

I see u run a mana flask, replace that with taste of hate or Atziri promise and spent one node in mana leech u can respec later when u got more dmg. Also if u have trouble with mana remove HOI so u got a bigger mana pool. When you have those steps post here again and we can go from there.

GL!

bumping so i sell my signal fires
"
Zynamo wrote:

ty for the bump...you not satisfied with the build?

"
pNR wrote:
"
Zynamo wrote:

ty for the bump...you not satisfied with the build?

I didn't play the build, but just like you, I have an agenda. Your agenda is to get more bow copies, my agenda is to sell more +1 signal fires. :D
Hey, similar struggle as the previous poster. I know my jewels arent there yet, and the ones recommended dont seem to exist on the website, or im very unlucky at finding them. because of lack of jewels ive waited to spec into the jewel slots until late, maybe that was a mistake, idk.

some of my gear is great, some is meh, some isnt.

the wall im against now is not having the currency for the next rounds of upgrades, which is stalling me out.

Any tips would be appreciated. <3

-Ash

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info