[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

"
Rakunish wrote:
"
1322837 wrote:
"
Rakunish wrote:
I haven't found any pob link. is there a chance you could add it? or I didn't see it.

there is no PoB link, but ill add it today.

great, thx man!

you can check them :p
Hey OP, try linking herald of ice/thunder to innervate + onslaught, you will gain almost 200 flat lightning damage, massively increasing your ST damage also the onslaught will free up one of your flasks.
IGN:Layent
PST(GMT -7:00)
Last edited by Layent on Aug 30, 2017, 4:06:52 AM
"
Layent wrote:
Hey OP, try linking herald of ice/thunder to innervate + onslaught, you will gain almost 200 flat lightning damage, massively increasing your ST damage also the onslaught will free up one of your flasks.

yea i know about these combinations, but this works only during mapping, so, you won't have innervation/onslaught on bosses :<
Hi, I'm trying your build right now and have invested quite an amount on it. Im trying to kill shaper for the first time ever, can you take a look at my gear and tell me what should I improve next? (besides 2020 gems and vinktars, still need money)

"
Obbamajaros wrote:
Hi, I'm trying your build right now and have invested quite an amount on it. Im trying to kill shaper for the first time ever, can you take a look at my gear and tell me what should I improve next? (besides 2020 gems and vinktars, still need money)

Well, do you have rare amulet? Also, you can change your belt cause it lacks wed, and ill recommend you respec 4poin jewel near witch, cause atm you can take better nodes.
Thank you for your reply. I have, I'm just using this. WED belts with the resistances I need are too expensive (attacks vinktar expensive). Which points do you recommend to respec those jewel slot for? What do you think of my gear?
"
Obbamajaros wrote:
Thank you for your reply. I have, I'm just using this. WED belts with the resistances I need are too expensive (attacks vinktar expensive). Which points do you recommend to respec those jewel slot for? What do you think of my gear?

well you already respecced it into good nodes. Next ill recommend you to take "Sniper" node for some amount of proj.speed.

Other your gear is nice :)
"
1322837 wrote:
"
Layent wrote:

yea i know about these combinations, but this works only during mapping, so, you won't have innervation/onslaught on bosses :<

Not true OP, have you heard of Breach Portal?

It will summon adds to any boss fight so that you can always have max splash damage, charges, buff on kill, whatever you need.
IGN:Layent
PST(GMT -7:00)
"
Layent wrote:
"
1322837 wrote:
"
Layent wrote:

Not true OP, have you heard of Breach Portal?

It will summon adds to any boss fight so that you can always have max splash damage, charges, buff on kill, whatever you need.

yes, only if it will have vaal souls. And you will need to kill bosses with gmp, so, your damage will be lower. And also vaal breach has too long cast time.
what are your toughts on using maligaro's gloves?
will have to get res+life elsewhere but these gloves are so good

ty for build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info