Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

So my save file just got automatically deleted despite me doing nothing :/. Guess i have to make a copy every week or so...
thank for this tool.

i have feature request. (optional) highlight corresponding taken nodes when select stat from list.
eg. i select "1000% increased maximum Energy Shield" and all taken energy shield nodes are highlighted.

also get rid of inconsistencies like:
"
232% increased maximum Energy Shield
12% more Maximum Energy Shield
+64.4% Energy Shield

must be just 308.4% increased maximum Energy Shield. its descripted like ingame now but ...
Last edited by Tenshiyuki on Apr 1, 2014, 4:59:28 PM
"
Tenshiyuki wrote:
thank for this tool.

i have feature request. (optional) highlight corresponding taken nodes when select stat from list.
eg. i select "1000% increased maximum Energy Shield" and all taken energy shield nodes are highlighted.

also get rid of inconsistencies like:
"
232% increased maximum Energy Shield
12% more Maximum Energy Shield
+64.4% Energy Shield

must be just 308.4% increased maximum Energy Shield. its descripted like ingame now but ...

12% More Maximum Energy Shield is not the same thing as 12% Increased Maximum Energy Shield.
Last edited by Aiic on Apr 2, 2014, 8:58:06 AM
Can someone post data folder version 1.0.6?

Thank you.
"
bartosz066 wrote:

Thank you.
explain? this utility updates when you delete the folder named "data". it'll fetch updated/new passive tree when you run the program next time.
i want to compare old build pre 1.1.0 patch with new one after 1.1.0 patch.
"
bartosz066 wrote:

Thank you.

Not sure exactly which patch this is from, but It was the patch right before the "ambush/Invasion" skill tree changes. Should work for all Nemesis/Domination-era builds

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qz6gwjrdtd4b367/AAD8MVaooMv86yLv25H0rdaGa
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
Thank you :}
Using POESkillTree with Proxy Server (in my job :)) crashes the program because it needs authentication.
did you try copying the config for system proxy access beside the exe from here?
http://code.google.com/p/path-of-exile-skilltree-planer/downloads/list

If that doesn't help, send me a pm with a mail address, I'll send you a recent data folder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info