Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

"
Headhorr wrote:
"
I found a bug. In the ranger starter area: If you click on "Finesse" after you skilled attackspeed, accuracy + 3x attackspeed (starting as ranger) it will only count 3 points, instead of 4 (which will be shown right if you click every single node from mana till finesse

this is interesting. i looked at it, and it seems like the nodes surrounding primal spirit have a direct connection. since i just display the data downloaded from the website,i see no easy way to fix that right now.

also, this is also a bug in the web planner, i'm assuming it also works ingame.

Confirmed that it works ingame. No idea why you would want to skip over Primal Spirit, but you can.

PS - I don't know if either of these are feasible, but I have a couple suggestions to improve this app.
1) Ability to set up and save planned gem configurations for each build. Right now I just have a text file saved with this information, but it'd be nice to have it all in-app.
2) Get together with the people who made the mobile skill planner and hash out a way to import builds from one to the other. I get bored at work and use the mobile app to plan out build ideas, but I use this one when I'm actually playing.
Last edited by Nobake on Jul 22, 2013, 5:07:32 PM
Headhorr, any chance for further updates and enhancements to the program? I'd love for it to calculate the required level for the builds, for example etc.
Crash when autoskilling "minions" as a witch.
Spoiler

The error time: 08/05/2013 11:59
Exception: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Indekset lå uden for området. Det må ikke være negativt og skal være mindre end størrelsen på samlingen.
Parameternavn: index
ved POESKillTree.SkillTree.SkillStep(HashSet`1 hs)
ved POESKillTree.SkillTree.SkillAllHighligtedNodes()
ved POESKillTree.MainWindow.button3_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
ved System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
ved System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
ved System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
ved System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
ved System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
ved System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
ved System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
ved System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
ved System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
ved System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
ved System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
ved System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
ved System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
ved System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
ved System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
ved MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
ved MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
ved System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
ved MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
I'm having trouble loading my items in. load items>type name>copy code>save in data folder as a text file.

then.... nada. Sorry if this is frequently asked I didn't see it in the original post and have not looked through the entire thread.
"
I found a bug. In the ranger starter area: If you click on "Finesse" after you skilled attackspeed, accuracy + 3x attackspeed (starting as ranger) it will only count 3 points, instead of 4 (which will be shown right if you click every single node from mana till finesse

Could not reproduce this issue. It counts 9 whatever the method to reach finesse
Great work, thank you.
thanks for bringing that up again.
get visual studio, express should be enough,
download the source here http://code.google.com/p/path-of-exile-skilltree-planer/source/checkout
check it yourself and compile it yourself.

Also please use the commercial versions of the tools that give false positives as the free version use very old antivirus tools and get a lot of false positives.
Last edited by Headhorr on Sep 1, 2013, 2:51:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info