Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

Not sure if this has been suggested, but..

I have a feature request/idea...
The skill node text search is a great idea! However, I'd like to be able to search different strings simultaneously, and preferably with each their own hilight color.

For example, it would be mighty useful to be able to hilight all nodes with the text 'dual wield', 'one handed' and 'critical strike' at once.

I'd suggest just adding two buttons/functions beside the search text box: 'Fix Hilighting' and 'Reset Hilighting'. When 'Fix Hilighting' is clicked, the tool fixes the current hilighting then switches to a different hilight color for the next search.

But, even if this is never included.. still a great and promosing tool! Thanks.
add a function i can hide skills with keyword.
for example, i searched shield.
but i don't want to see energy shield.
there must be "hide skill" and "search skill".
oh my please god.....
@injekt and rsthrsdj (thanks cut&paste :p)
It already works... use regular expressions. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_expression)

shield not after energy :
=> [^e][^n][^e][^r][^g][^y] shield

3 different searches in one :
=> (dual wield)|(one handed)|(critical strike)

And don't forget to tick the RegEx box
Last edited by Gurthamoth on Feb 8, 2013, 9:21:36 AM
Just wanted to say thanks, this is awesome!!
awesome tool, i use it frequently when comparing builds
i find 1 feature will be very helpfull: its very annoying when u compare 2 or more builds and can NOT label them - add small note, name them shortly, add descriptions. If it is possible to do it would be very helpfull.
Last edited by mattin on Feb 8, 2013, 3:29:00 PM
"
mattin wrote:
i find 1 feature will be very helpfull: its very annoying when u compare 2 or more builds and can NOT label them - add small note, name them shortly, add descriptions. If it is possible to do it would be very helpfull.

this should be possible in 1.4
on the top left there is a button that says builds. it will open up a menu where you can store multiple builds with a name.
"
Headhorr wrote:
"
mattin wrote:

this should be possible in 1.4
1)on the top left there is a button that says builds. it will open up a menu where you can store multiple builds with a name.

yes its right there :)
In compare to 1.31 which i used till today skilltree loaded to "fit window" in frame - in this 1.4 the brown colour tree is NOT centered - it's small ane moved to left - dont know why - even if i right click. In 1.31 when RMB clicked it centered , here in 1.4 does not. Small issue but worth fixing
stupid question maybe, but how do i highlight nodes?

i pushed every single button on my mouse and keyboard and didn't find the right one...
IGN: NautyJugg
"
tayfun369 wrote:
stupid question maybe, but how do i highlight nodes?

i pushed every single button on my mouse and keyboard and didn't find the right one...

u first must put some node's name in "search" and when program highlight them click Skill highlighted nodes :)
I rarely use such things and can't get it to work. Want to say good job though as I saw it used on a stream and looked pretty awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info