Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

PoE forums ignore list script:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/162657

0.4: added "ignore" button. ignore list is now saved locally.
"
Headhorr wrote:
did you start in in a location where the program couldn't write or create folders?
it needs to create a Data Folder and an Assets folder inside it. do they exist? if not try creating them.

I just unzip it normally and run it, it's not in a folder or anything.
Nothing is blocking it and it has permission to write.

PS. Tested the data and assets folder and it doesn't work.
Sweeping Maid
Headhorr,

Thank you for continuing this where ArtificialMind left off. I only use these tools to select the nodes I want for my character. I print it out and keep it close so I don't have to stop in-game and think about what I'm going to select next. I find this very helpful.

I actually like your version better than ArtificialMind's in that it highlights the connections between nodes rather than drawing straight lines through clusters of nodes to show their connection.

I would, however, like to see a feature added, like ArtificialMind had, to save a screenshot of the section of the Skill Tree where I have nodes selected. Other than that, I really like what you've done.

Keep up the good work!

p
Read My Links!: http://www.theamazonbasin.com/forums/index.php?/topic/121389-read-my-links/
"
Perusoe wrote:
Headhorr,
I would, however, like to see a feature added, like ArtificialMind had, to save a screenshot of the section of the Skill Tree where I have nodes selected. Other than that, I really like what you've done.
p

i will see to add that feature later today when i a home.

"
Perusoe wrote:

With the current official online skilltree, I think this feature is useless. If you want to share your skilltree, it's better to grab the link at the bottom of the tool, and post it online.
PoE forums ignore list script:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/162657

0.4: added "ignore" button. ignore list is now saved locally.
"
kodr wrote:
"
Perusoe wrote:

With the current official online skilltree, I think this feature is useless. If you want to share your skilltree, it's better to grab the link at the bottom of the tool, and post it online.

No offense, but maybe read his post again. He wants to make a _Screenshot_ in order to _print_ it, not to share it.
Unofficial Offline Skilltree Tool by Headhorr and me:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19723

kenzen naru tamashii wa,
kenzen naru seishin to,
kenzen naru nikutai ni yadoru.
"
Headhorr wrote:
"
Perusoe wrote:
Headhorr,
p

Done. Hopefully it works. somehow it just won't work on my workstation if the debugger is not attached but there is no error.

"
nzrock wrote:
"
Headhorr wrote:
did you start in in a location where the program couldn't write or create folders?
it needs to create a Data Folder and an Assets folder inside it. do they exist? if not try creating them.

I just unzip it normally and run it, it's not in a folder or anything.
Nothing is blocking it and it has permission to write.

PS. Tested the data and assets folder and it doesn't work.

Added Some Debug Code. Download it again please and run it. it should create a debug .txt file. Just post the content here and i will see what i can do. Maybe yor .Net4 is broken, like mine, i somehow get very strange crashes if the debugger isn't attached while it works fine on artificialmind's machine.

Link stays the same : http://path-of-exile-skilltree-planer.googlecode.com/files/POESKillTree.zip
Last edited by Headhorr on Feb 23, 2012, 2:19:04 PM
"
Headhorr wrote:
"
Headhorr wrote:
"
Perusoe wrote:
Headhorr,

p

Done. Hopefully it works. somehow it just won't work on my workstation if the debugger is not attached but there is no error.

Perfect! Thank you so much!

"
"
kodr wrote:
"
Perusoe wrote:

No offense, but maybe read his post again. He wants to make a _Screenshot_ in order to _print_ it, not to share it.

Thank you for the confirmation, ArtificialMind!

You know this is all your fault for creating such a nifty tool in the first place. :P

Thank you again ArtificialMind and Headhorr for creating such a cool-tool!

p
Read My Links!: http://www.theamazonbasin.com/forums/index.php?/topic/121389-read-my-links/
Just wondering whether you'd consider open-sourcing this and putting it on sourceforge/github/bitbucket or something?

I'd consider doing a linux port if you do.
Last edited by Anomandaris on Feb 22, 2012, 4:59:36 PM
I don't know yet if i put it on one of that pages.
But i will see to clean up the code a bit tomorrow and move split the logic up into drawing and logic and move it out of the gui.

I can at least share it with you per dropbox after that if you want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info