Path of Exile Launches in China

Neat
Awesome, now all the RMT bots can fuck off to that region and leave us alone.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Wait, sin created the beast?

Their going to be sad when they realize the power of the gods are small rng based bonuses you set and forget.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Aug 22, 2017, 3:31:03 AM
"
S.Jade wrote:
"
willianvon wrote:
what David Brevik doing there? he's working into poe ??

He's a honorary advisor of ChinaPoE

Maybe he could convince Chris to add a trading system to the Chinese version. :)

Anyways,

I hope the new changes to Harbinger are meaningful, I really want to like that league but I just can´t in it´s current state. :(
china on another level, take it all in chris u deserve it
Nice in China Duelists are Rangers and Rangers are Duelists
"
Lorkhan wrote:
I´m wondering if they had to remove or change the look of skeletons in the chines version.

Skeletons add flesh and cloth, zombies become summon spiders
"
LeChris_POE wrote:
Who's the true Chinese: the one behind great firewalls or the one who blocks him?

Sorry could not resist. Let's hope there are some out there who can experience real PoE and who know for what churches are really meant for!

Lol, good one.

Was going to make a point about the church too. The decorations are nice, but you could have find a bigger one, since I would say 95% of them are empty at least in faith, which actually fit the The Fall of Oriath theme lol.
Not every problem in the world belongs to you alone, let others have their share.
Am i the only one who thought the last figure in the trailer looked like Mathil?
All the best o/.
Strange trailer for a launch event but i guess they know what they're doing. And i assume there were some gameplay showed up too obviously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info