Path of Exile Launches in China

That voice acting tho LOL
Be ready for 100000000 new Orb farmers and exploits! D:
It's awesome to see two of my video game heroes and probably the two most important figures in this genre working together. David Brevik and Chris Wilson combo is EPIC, and I don't just throw that word around. The picture of the two of them at such an important event for the game made me smile and feel positive feelings. Whether you think the trailer or the game translations and heavily edited content is lame or too different or whatever, this event is great for this company and game. It should bring in a lot more revenue from a country with a huge population. Remember, Chris started this company with a small handful of guys and his life savings and look what it has become. He knows what he is doing, just let him do him. :)
The ambiant in the church ... *
Congrats and good luck! That trailer looks amazing!
Reminds me of Black Sails opening sequence and Kris Kuksi. Love it!

Can we have a wallpaper of this please?
Last edited by Medusa62 on Aug 22, 2017, 7:00:50 AM
So when will Path of Exile launch in South Africa?
"
Chameleon wrote:
Cant wait for it to be RIP Chris Wilson! :-)

fyp
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Nephalim wrote:
Wait, sin created the beast?

Their going to be sad when they realize the power of the gods are small rng based bonuses you set and forget.

You know, LOL. I play POE every day. Until I read this, I had forgotten the Pantheon system was in the game. Cannot remember the last time I thought about or accessed the screen.
CHINA now destroy market on poe.trade :D
Last edited by PanczoTenPrawdziwy on Aug 22, 2017, 8:02:40 AM
Woops Duelist and Ranger mixed up.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info