Time to throw an Exalted on THIS ?

This, is worth throwing an ex at:

buy good dualstat jewels blue or make your own , then regal and vaal them , throwing exalts on jewels is sort of a waste. ive made a few really damn good jewels that way in the past. its risky and undoable but so is exalting. guess which one is overall cheaper and more spammable.
"
X1Z1 wrote:
This, is worth throwing an ex at:

inb4 block and stun recovery :-)
its never ok to waste an exalt lol
I dont see any any key!
if it is great for your build exalt it, it can only get better.
Most people underestimate the value of resistance on a jewel freeing up some mods on gear.
These people are sheep.

Guild mate recently had a jewel like that and got offers immediately after listing for 30c.
not just one offer either.

Do people still use DOT builds?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
nadakuu wrote:
if it is great for your build exalt it, it can only get better.
Most people underestimate the value of resistance on a jewel freeing up some mods on gear.
These people are sheep.

Guild mate recently had a jewel like that and got offers immediately after listing for 30c.
not just one offer either.

There are around 40 possible prefixes. Most of them are either bad or won't synergize with the jewel. Even if he gets lucky, the price won't increase by that much. He would turn a 1ex jewel into a 5ex jewel. Not worth the risk.
"
Nephalim wrote:
Do people still use DOT builds?

Righteous fire is a DoT build. Very popular right now.
"
EzBreesy wrote:
Have to desagree it is a good jewel, having some res on it allow you more flexibility and your other gear.

That.

Also 169+ % resists cause I wanna alch and go my maps.
"
Qiox wrote:
It is a very nice jewel for an RF build.

The only mods you could hope to add would be Increased Area Damage or Increased Damage or Increased Fire Damage.

so a 4 good stat jewel rather than a 2 good stat jewel with a rip stat? thats generally the difference between a jewel worth a few chaos and a jewel potentially worth double figure exalts.

"
nadakuu wrote:
These people are sheep.

either that or they have good gear and dont get resists on their passive tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info