Wanna see what type of loot you get by killing a T16 boss?

"
Slizzered wrote:
If TC isn't proof that mothers shouldn't do drugs while carrying then I don't know what is.

Temporal chains in maps? 3.0 addition pop an immunity flask aka pathfinder is immune to curses basically.

No more TC gg gj.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
"
EzBreesy wrote:
"
WHO GIVES NICE LOOT

DOG
SHIT

You should not even have loot at all as you just died before. I kill every boss in every map on HC servers and got plenty of good loot. Stop spreading wrong informations it's getting boring.

[Removed by Support] You needed to wait 2 weeks of league to go into T16 ? Some guy on HC killed in day 2 of the league.

[Removed by Support]

she not He
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by West_GGG on Aug 21, 2017, 2:53:05 PM
"
"
EzBreesy wrote:
"
Nah you're just clueless if you think t16 loot is good for some unknown reason but hey you can keep dying to averius btw I'll uh cheer you on.

It is better than T1 loot. Good luck droping these nice 500pdps weapons on T1.

Crafting equipment and thinking a 500 DPS weapon is mysteriously going to drop from a t16 is two different things dude.

Because you think it can drop from T1??

Apparently you have no clue of how the game works, looks like they don't ban RMT people anymore and on top of that let them flood the forums every day.
Last edited by EzBreesy on Aug 21, 2017, 1:57:33 PM
That wasn't English dude.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
k1rage wrote:

she not He

Thanks for the info but it's not very relevant. Obnoxiousness is clearly not restricted by gender. The need for attention may be however.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"

Just report his random rantings as spam. He's a dumb child. treat him like one and shut him up.

[Removed by Support]

So you show us 1337 harbinger chaos orb but why your build is so bad ??
No dps and die in 2 seconds, only holding with the VP leech. I don't like using these arguments but for someone who praise himself so highly we would expect more.
Y ur build so shit ??
Last edited by West_GGG on Aug 22, 2017, 8:13:57 AM
Lifebased Skyforth build inc? Also care to share the title of the music in your video?
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

she not He

Thanks for the info but it's not very relevant. Obnoxiousness is clearly not restricted by gender. The need for attention may be however.

well she is also a Dinosaur
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

she not He

well she is also a Dinosaur

As good friend of mine by the name of Harrison Jones said: "This belongs in a museum!"
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"
Lifebased Skyforth build inc? Also care to share the title of the music in your video?

Shit more like give it away don't want this lol uh which video? First or Second?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 21, 2017, 2:05:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info