[3.0] Infernal Blow "ONE PUNCH MAN". CHEAP. WITHOUT 6L!! 200k+ DPS, 6,5k+ HP, 10k+ Armour 50% Block.

"
Murlyn wrote:
"
Jankkari wrote:
Loving the build! Fun to play and handles pretty fell.

No problems single-targetting bosses

Yea, I finally got the right gear so single-targetting is awesome now. But I've run into an issue with resistances. Finally hit maps and my resistances just dropped like a rock. What are you doing to negate that issue? Thanks!

I bought rings, amulets and some jewels which capped me in resistance.
They will cost from 10 to 25 chaos, remember to get ones with phys damage
Last edited by Jankkari on Aug 27, 2017, 1:48:03 AM
Any video can watch, please ? Thanks so much
"
s0201124 wrote:
Any video can watch, please ? Thanks so much

Tala moana, warrior!

I'm sorry, but I can't upload any video because this is a Theory Craft Build

I created this build with Path of Building (application) and I had not used yet.

When I create my new character (when Spanish language launches) I will add some videos.

See you in Wraeclast, Exile!
Can you post your PoB link? please?
"
DnLx3 wrote:
Can you post your PoB link? please?

SURE!!

https://pastebin.com/meFrj3cS

Posted also in the GUIDE! :D
Been having fun with this build, I recorded my fight against Kitava in Act 10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YmHd2vYbpk&feature=youtu.be

Build starts pretty slow until you get facebreakers, and can really benefit from an iron ring with additional added physical damage. I've leaned on my Carnage Heart Onyx Amulet a TON for getting enough stats to run all the other uniques and gems at level, and it was a bit of a mess until I found it. Would highly recommend adding it to the build for leveling.

I've also found I don't really like playing with Vaal pact, the instant life steal is great but I feel really vulnerable to poison, bleeds, and certain ground effects.

I'll post again when I've bought a ring or two for the merciless resists so I can run maps, was right at the breakpoint before the curse.
Last edited by Armouredblood on Aug 30, 2017, 4:12:26 AM
I agree, vaal pact doesnt feel to good, that said i love the build so much fun..
Hi !

Thx for this build, so far it's a lot of fun. I even did lab at lvl 25 without any trouble
with this chest.

Can we imagine a "rich" version of this build with abyssus and a 6L chest (should give more resist/armor and abyssus more DPS)
What chest would you recommend ?

Also, about ascendancy because of "Soul of Yugul" ~ 25% reduced reflected damage taken, gladiator could be better than slayer for extra block... what do you think ?
Last edited by Sanazami on Sep 3, 2017, 3:12:48 AM
"
Sanazami wrote:

Can we imagine a "rich" version of this build with abyssus and a 6L chest (should give more resist/armor and abyssus more DPS)
What chest would you recommend ?

If you want full dps Yriel's Fostering (Ursa variant) has physical damage added while the minion is alive. I don't know how that works since I'm very out of my depth with all the uniques in the game though. That and an Abyssus would give a good 45 added damage on average, about 1/3 of the 128 max damage I think the current equipment including max roll steel rings and a bloodgrip would give, so 173 average damage. I've only got gear for ~75 average damage which gets me about 115k dps with all buffs going at level 84, so that's pretty insane. That includes an Atziri's promise and overflowing chalice, I'm sure there're better flasks. With the helmet and body it would add a good 2-3k armor for me, probably more with some more passives.

I'm up to around tier 7 maps now and am doing ok as long as I don't run into chaos damage, aka stonebeak in canyon was literally impossible for me since I got 1shotted offscreen. I only have 4.5k life though, I've only just found out about life rolls on jewels and have 2 or 3 that still need life rolls. I could respec 3 or so passives for life, which would help too. My rings are pretty bad for life, have barely 30 on them, and my carnage heart has no life. I run into some situations where I just don't have the dps to kill things fast enough, but I think that's me not really flasking correctly and not having max rolls on gear.
i went with yriels and abyssus once the dps started to lack, the early setup wasnt good for uberlab, trying to run the uber lab as lvl88, and imreally having a tuff time, the dependency on kills for life is a major problem for me atm, anyone has any tips on what might help, except improving my own skills? :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info