[3.2] Practical Blade Flurry - 3 million DPS - 7k Life - Immune to Shock Freeze Stun - own the Game

I'll try bloodseeker lightning strike ancestral call of that.

should be a good clear speed, did you try acrobatics? Losing 10% physical mitigation with Lightning Coil and ToH shouldn't be to bad...
Been tinkering a little bit.

CwdT - IC - Ice Golem - Vulnerability

Enhance - Hatred - Herald of Ash - Herald of Ice (drop Arctic Armor in favor of Storm Barrier)

Replace Ruthless with Storm Barrier ( DPS loss is compensated by adding HoI and Vulnerability)

What do you think about this setup?
Last edited by drwranck on Dec 11, 2017, 12:52:54 PM
I'm currently playing with Moltenstrike Ancestral Call... Clear Speed seems to be better than BF... While being good versus single target.

Bloodseeker is fine, got a Vinktars early on and will go Pathfinder instead of Raider, for more tankiness

Taste of Hate is still Missing... Have a 360pdps claw which needs to be sold First, then we can talk
Temp League PoB with Atziris Acuity and Budget Version with 6L Lightning Coil (these thing are 2EX even on Standard).

Except from that prob good build.
so with changes to vaal pact, is this build dead without claws?
"
Priestxes wrote:
so with changes to vaal pact, is this build dead without claws?

this build didnt rely on vaal pact, even with claws. just use bloodseeker
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Ehy lawyne.
I've been lurking around this thread for a while (since early harbinger), but just rn i had the opportunity to test it out (last time, i already rolled a character with blade flurry, so i was a bit burnt out).
I really liked the sinergy between istant leech and the slayer mechanics, so i dove into this when i had the chance to play.
Anyways, just wanted to speculate a bit on what can replace ruthless.

- Brutality: this would imply take off HoA and hatred, maybe replaced with a blasphemy curse and something like haste. However, this would still lose on dps, since you loose on all the flask, bar lion's roar.

- Chance to bleed: just the next physical damage buff on the ladder. A litte boon would be perma running blood lust on the ancestral warchief/protector (and maybe swap around on bosses).

- Critical stike damage / chance / faster attacks: all generic stuff. Crit damage i assume would be better if one already has decent chance. Faster attacks just to reach that 6th stage quickly.

I dont really like much (on paper) the storm barrier option, i mean it wont replace ruth damagewise, it seems a more defensive option.

That's it, i would really like to get yours (as in all of you guys) opinios.
Sorry for the sloppy english and cheers.
For me this is a pretty good build. I've managed to kill literally everything so far (up to T7) without any issues. White Elder just died - i didn't see a single mechanic of the fight. Still on the Bloodseeker version with 300 DPS offhand claw.

When it comes to the linking issue, I'm going with Bloodlust myself.
Totem has Blind + Chance to bleed so in cases where it counts it's pretty much always up and even if not, the 5 link DPS is still quite insane.

When it comes to the later version, Vaal Pact is still insane. Whilst not instant anymore, meaning you do have to use your brain at times, it still provides an insane boost to your overall survival.
Lawyne!

Do you plan on updating the build for 3.1?

Watcher's Eye with +1.6% Crit during Hatred
11% Phys DMG taken as Cold DMG

Currently sitting at 1.17mio Crap DPS and 823k Shaper, with Lions Roar instead of life flask
1 Abyss Jewel is missing, which gives me like 10% more...

I die a bit to often for my taste, need to play it with a hard wire connection.
Looking forward to push it the next weeks, starts to feel very nice, clear speed is ramping up quite hard.
Last edited by Ceratoidei on Dec 21, 2017, 5:45:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info