[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

"
Clerith wrote:
"
zymyth wrote:

https://pastebin.com/XDFdLJ6J

I attempted shaper twice now (first two times) and if I dont dodge everything I get 1 shot. When I run maps I have 90% dmg reduction all the time between fortify and endurance charges. I have no problem running fully sextented and alched t15 maps. What can I do differently with my gear? I have plenty of damage. According to path of building I have 830k dps. I would like to eventually be able to farm shaper but I feel like I have pretty good gear now and I still cant even complete the map and Id hate to just keep throwing away 25c

And I'll add that you're missing +24-28% increased life from jewels. Universal rule of life builds, get life on your jewels.

I see you cut resists from rings and glove to get more dps, but now you need resist in jewels, which is fairly inefficient use of jewel affixes.

I'd like to add, he is also forgetting shock on jewels for the shock on star forge.
Just killed Shaper for the first time, died two times tho due to inexperience.
But the Guardians were all deathless.
Death smiles at us all...
All a man can do is smile back...
Did any1 tried it with a 6l Belly? Im asking cause i got one.. i wonder how much DPS you would loose or is death oat that important? thx
Last edited by RageAgainst on Sep 13, 2017, 2:50:27 PM
"
RageAgainst wrote:
Did any1 tried it with a 6l Belly? Im asking cause i got one.. i wonder how much DPS you would loose or is death oat that important? thx

>buy a random Death's Oath for 1c
>check your dps
>see how it compared to Belly
>maybe use Path of Building to simulate the change if you don't wanna spend even 1c
"
Scotty wrote:
"
Clerith wrote:
"
zymyth wrote:

https://pastebin.com/XDFdLJ6J

I attempted shaper twice now (first two times) and if I dont dodge everything I get 1 shot. When I run maps I have 90% dmg reduction all the time between fortify and endurance charges. I have no problem running fully sextented and alched t15 maps. What can I do differently with my gear? I have plenty of damage. According to path of building I have 830k dps. I would like to eventually be able to farm shaper but I feel like I have pretty good gear now and I still cant even complete the map and Id hate to just keep throwing away 25c

And I'll add that you're missing +24-28% increased life from jewels. Universal rule of life builds, get life on your jewels.

I see you cut resists from rings and glove to get more dps, but now you need resist in jewels, which is fairly inefficient use of jewel affixes.

I'd like to add, he is also forgetting shock on jewels for the shock on star forge.

In the guide he has me take Rt so this means I won't crit a and shock right? Should I drop it? What should I look for on jewels then shock chance? He does seem to do alot more damage in the video than me even with my higher pob numbers
Has anyone tried uber atziri yet? Can someone please check my gear and let me know if I am ready for Uber Atziri,

Thank you very much.

I've done uber atziri four times I think. Doable deathless with some extra focus. Two Disfavour in four runs, pretty good.

Shaper is farmable and I've killed him like 30 times. Four Dying Sun but no Starforge. Kind of not fun to even farm him anymore.
Very smart pathing in tree. GZ.
There is just one thing i would take above all "Soul of Steel"
4% physical mitigation is worth damn lot
"
zymyth wrote:

In the guide he has me take Rt so this means I won't crit a and shock right? Should I drop it? What should I look for on jewels then shock chance? He does seem to do alot more damage in the video than me even with my higher pob numbers

Jewels with 7% life and two or three damage mods are bis for us. If you want more damage on uber atziri and shaper you can drop vaal grace and use vaal lighting trap instead. We can use daresso's
salute to boost our damage and clear speed. To boost our damage even more we can drop maim gem in cyclone setup and use damage on full life instead. In warchief we can use bloodlust instead of ruthless.
7% life 2 damage mods http://poe.trade/search/hoyedururobara
7% life 3 damage mods http://poe.trade/search/omoyabatedetin
how bad if cyclone replace by lacerate ? cause im really bad at using cyclone skill... thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info