[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Is it possible to use Debeon's Dirge Despot Axe?

What are we aiming for with the weapon, since I see a lot of cheap higher DPS axes than Kaom's Primacy, for example.

Does Sunder not scale with elemental damage?
Hello! i have a question for you, im a new player and i want to know wich tree i have to follow, im going to use sunder! Thank you ;)
"
BlizardShafff wrote:
Hello! i have a question for you, im a new player and i want to know wich tree i have to follow, im going to use sunder! Thank you ;)

Sunder: www.poeurl.com/bMuN

Note: please read through the guide entirely before asking these questions...
It is stated clearly for EQ or Sunder, tree, gear and all that from the maker.

Good luck now.
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
Last edited by SevenSinsOfHell on Apr 5, 2018, 6:06:31 PM
Hello, just a few questions.
Firstly, is this build capable of clearing the alluring abyss and shaper?

Is farming Eternal Labs and Apex of Sacrifice the best place for currency with this build?

Also, i'm level 89 and struggling to find major improvements to my build other than 6L Atziri's Disfavour, any suggestions?

My character https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Winchye/characters?characterName=Fitchel
Last edited by Winchye on Apr 8, 2018, 10:43:10 AM
"
Winchye wrote:

Is farming Eternal Labs and Apex of Sacrifice the best place for currency with this build?

Also, i'm level 89 and struggling to find major improvements to my build other than 6L Atziri's Disfavour, any suggestions?

My character https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Winchye/characters?characterName=Fitchel

Make your character tab public so we can have a look at it :)
im selling my Atziri Disfavour Vaal Axe for 3 Exalted (also taking chaos)

IGN: SevenSinsOfHell

Whisper me if you want to buy it.
- I used around 700 fusings to it should become a 6L within the next 50-100 fusings.
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
Last edited by SevenSinsOfHell on Apr 10, 2018, 8:22:53 AM
How do you deal with mana issues early on? I'm level 37 and with Anger + Ash I typically run oom after a few attacks on a 4L.
"
Winchye wrote:

This profile tab has been set to private or you the lack the permissions to view it.
Hey guys, I am in the same boat as Win, but my profile isn't private. :p

What would you guys work on next? I have never made it this far in the game lol. My DPS is about 100k. How are people hitting 1 million? crazyness lol
hello, i want to play this build but have 1 or 2 questions, should i lvl up CWDT?? or leave it at lvl 1
and in the same links ( CWDT+enfeable+blood rage+) can i use another curse??? or a golem???
ohhh and why u have the brightbeak and the prismatic eclipse blade in the second set?
Last edited by chocovic on Apr 18, 2018, 10:50:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info