[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

How do you get 138 dex to wear starkonja?

don't see any dex on gear or in skill tree.
"
Cheftec wrote:

equip any high dex ring/s, equip Starkonja's, unequip the ring/s
"
deitydeity wrote:
Ok, I am at a total loss. I am geared out the wazoo and have followed your tree exactly yet regularly die in T13 maps to bosses only. Here is what I am sporting:

"

"

I've got 44k armor, 5.7k life and 75k dps in hideout (usually floats around 100k - 115k with endurance charges and buffs when fighting)

ANY thoughts??!?! ANY hints?!?! I really want to take this to the end game but can't do it if I keep dieing a losing experience. Thanks for any and all help.

Your gear is good, your rings and the impresence are nice too, but you dont really need the damage from Impresence and Vun for mapping, a Blasphemy link with Enfeeble would be tankier.
And your belt isnt great, it is ok for damage and Resi, but a Rare Stygian Vise( or the Belt of Deceiver) with a jewel woud be WAY better.
Also a switch from the Brass Dome to a rare chest with more Life could be nice, because you dont really need the Armor with your Flask and skill setup.
In your tree you dont have your last Ascendancy Points so Unrelenting would be great for that too, you could also drop the Executioner and Path of the Warrior notes and take more life or a Jewel slots, you dont really need that damage.
The Aoe notes could also be converted to life or jewels but that is a QoL decision.

i hope that helps, you can PM me if you want if you have questions

"
TonskiOne wrote:
"
deitydeity wrote:
Ok, I am at a total loss. I am geared out the wazoo and have followed your tree exactly yet regularly die in T13 maps to bosses only. Here is what I am sporting:

Your gear is good, your rings and the impresence are nice too, but you dont really need the damage from Impresence and Vun for mapping, a Blasphemy link with Enfeeble would be tankier.
And your belt isnt great, it is ok for damage and Resi, but a Rare Stygian Vise( or the Belt of Deceiver) with a jewel woud be WAY better.
Also a switch from the Brass Dome to a rare chest with more Life could be nice, because you dont really need the Armor with your Flask and skill setup.
In your tree you dont have your last Ascendancy Points so Unrelenting would be great for that too, you could also drop the Executioner and Path of the Warrior notes and take more life or a Jewel slots, you dont really need that damage.
The Aoe notes could also be converted to life or jewels but that is a QoL decision.

i hope that helps, you can PM me if you want if you have questions

How did you get that disfavour this early at level 85 :o, tell me your secrets
Is it alright to use my 6L Belly or do we absolutely need the armour on the body armour? If we needed armour that much there are better uniques for that so im questioning it.
What are the opinions for those running this in HC? Any obstacles that prove to be a challenge?
what about

is this good for this build?
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Cheftec wrote:

equip any high dex ring/s, equip Starkonja's, unequip the ring/s

I tried this last night. It let me equip the item I wanted but as soon as I removed the dex item the piece I wanted got a red background and a message that said I didn't meet the requirements and that the item stats would be ignored. I checked. They were all being ignored. Is this method only used to get the links and not the item stats?

Thanks
(this is my first time playing - all info appreciated)
Starkonja has a min of 50 dex on the item. You are either really low on dex if the solution presented did not work or are now missing another stat preventing you from using said item. You will then need to change your gear around to get the correct stats since the remaining gear after added Starkonja is still low.

Rate ny gear!
Last edited by opted on Mar 9, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info