[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

ok finally bought the atziri's disfaour lv92..but while using it, im having this mana issue...i was using 3 aura HOA, hatred and artic armour with Hezmana's Bloodlust all was fine...but with disfavour i can still cast 3 aura but i have no mana left to use sunder anymore..also even with 2 aura my mana is eating up too fast...pls advise what im doing wrong?
Last edited by deadbody2 on Feb 19, 2018, 7:46:49 AM
"
deadbody2 wrote:

ok finally bought the atziri's disfaour lv92..but while using it, im having this mana issue...i was using 3 aura HOA, hatred and artic armour with Hezmana's Bloodlust all was fine...but with disfavour i can still cast 3 aura but i have no mana left to use sunder anymore..also even with 2 aura my mana is eating up too fast...pls advise what im doing wrong?

For two auras, your only source of mana is the 0.4% mana leech from your tree. You'll just have to make sure you don't miss too often. If you want to run 3 auras, you'll need to link a Level 3 Enlighten with your auras.
My hovercraft is full of eels!
Last edited by Xenophide on Feb 19, 2018, 8:24:29 AM
but while using Hezmana's Bloodlust axe why i was able to use 3 aura's without any mana issue at all it didnt have any mana leech mod..all the gear gems setup was same too
Last edited by deadbody2 on Feb 19, 2018, 8:42:00 AM
"
deadbody2 wrote:
but while using Hezmana's Bloodlust axe why i was able to use 3 aura's without any mana issue at all it didnt have any mana leech mod..all the gear gems setup was same too

Hezmana's Bloodlust have "Attacks have Blood Magic". So your attack skills use health instead of mana.
thanks Kimikazi...perfect answer..thats what i wanted to know
How do you deal with not killing Lieutenants or Essences?
Really good build look similair to mine. But I got 1 question why do you not use the life leech in the skill tree? I mean the one Hematophagy and the ones around it
"
iDelanoNL wrote:
Really good build look similair to mine. But I got 1 question why do you not use the life leech in the skill tree? I mean the one Hematophagy and the ones around it

I don't want to bother with mana leech on any item / jewel at the start of the league.
"
How do you deal with not killing Lieutenants or Essences?

I kill Izaro within 1-2 seconds.
"
arathrana wrote:
heya, i'm playing SSF on this build.
Just found ngamahu's flame with about the same base dmg as my despot axe.
Would u suggest to go with the flame (meaning i need to 5L it) or stay with my despot axe.

Tnx for your feedback & nice build btw!

Compare them in Path of Building

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info