[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

I want to say again thanks to this guide. It is, like I already said in my previous post, a build that is actually tanky, budget ( <1ex.) and capable to be played SSF until the end of the campaign.

I've spent a bit more in this build since my latest comment, I've dropped a set of Haemophilia and I saved for an Atziri's disfavour. For the first time I've completed the uber Lab, and quite easily to be honest. The huge heatlh regen and the large health pool help a lot. It's really easier than with witches imho. Like this char is made for uberlab. I run litterally in traps, ignoring the "smart path". Just have to drink a health potion in the worst cases.

I've also defeated Atziri, while it was quite complicated with the 4 bosses she spawned here and there during the fight. I've died at a moment, and after that I died a few times because I was being one shot as soon as I came in the room (no more endurance charge). I eventually defeated atziri on the last portal. The drops were quite poor, given the huge difficulty and the 50% of level experience I lost. BTW, the experience lost penalty is really huge compared to the rate it grows.

The haemophilia and atziri's disfavour really work well together, with all the bleeding and exploding. Most of mobs pack explosed brutally with a lot of AOE, killing even mobs that have not been touched by sunder. To me it might be a solution to dedi37's request: the gloves help a LOT in terms of AOE, for mapping. Groups litterally explodes in 1 hit. Leap slap in the middle of the pack, sunder and watch it explode!

Regarding Belike's question, at my level with my gear, I would not be very confident for uber Atziri. I guess I was lacking some res without endurance charges. Potions?
Last edited by darth_rem on Aug 10, 2018, 10:05:59 AM
hi, i have a question
i manage to get a Craiceann's Carapace, do you think trying to get the gloves and boots is worth or not?
and which is better, artic armor or aspect of the crab?
howdy, Juggs. W/ current patch notes, any changes for this build in 3.4 as a starter build? Thank you.
I've seen this in the patch note :

Sunder
Base range reduced by 20% at all levels.
Base explosion radius reduced to 15 (from 16) at all levels. Radius now grows more slowly, gaining +1 to radius 1 gem level later than previously.
"
Jicay33 wrote:

Sunder
Base explosion radius reduced to 15 (from 16) at all levels. Radius now grows more slowly, gaining +1 to radius 1 gem level later than previously.

I think it's not material considering that we are using the build to farm labs. As long as damage stays, sunder is still great enough for lvling and labs. Plus, EQ could be an alter choice for the build later.
Last edited by TxE4GL3k on Aug 29, 2018, 7:54:34 AM
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
"
Jicay33 wrote:

Sunder

I think it's not material considering that we are using the build to farm labs. As long as damage stays, sunder is still great enough for lvling and labs. Plus, EQ could be an alter choice for the build later.

I hope so, it's my league starter :p
trying to decide what build to start off with, and thought about going for EQ jugg for Ulab farming later on.

my only concern is about mapping early on with low budget and no reduced duration on EQ.
is this going to rather slow since the blast is very delayed?
How is this build going to do with the new mine mechanics? I think I still probably start with this build to get early currency, or a totem. I still can't decide.
I leveled this and am doing very well. How do you guys have or make the Dex to use Starkonjas head? I can't seem to get near the amount of Dex without sacrificing something. Thanks.
Use a neck and/or rings with high dex to boost your stat, once you've put the helm on it should give you enough dex to use it after you've taken the boosters off

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info