Unable to loot kitava in act 10

Hello,
i killed kitava and after sin and innocence spoke i was going to loot whatever he dropped but instead i got tp'ed to oriath square.
i'm not sure if it was just a misclick on my part so i'm asking if anyone else has had this happen to them.
thanks.
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2018, 7:23:56 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It seems that you (actually) need to have a portal up before the end of the fight.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
It seems that the encounter had been poorly designed and needs a rework. (I didn't get the loot too)
Last edited by g64 on Aug 18, 2017, 10:35:16 AM
Its a bit tricky, lorewise... similar to the two world changing scenarios in act 5, I assume that Oriath immediately changes 'back to peace' on the fall of Kitava.

But as in act 5 as you've beaten Avarius, it still could be that you have to step out of the arena to notice it - just needs a portal like after Malachai.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Hi there Hamsterclass. Similar thing happened to me. No portal, no waypoint before boss fight (like in Act IV), no picking up loot. Kitava even dropped a unique item and I was unable to click on anything and I was teleported to Oriath.

Here's my reply to another post from today:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1943114/page/1#p14912949

I know staff are busy but I hope we get some kind of acknowledgement that this is a major design flaw. Going through 10 acts to that is a major disappointment.
i lost my unique too, feeldbadman
"
i lost my unique too, feeldbadman

Why did you necro this thread?
It doesn't make a bit of difference, guys. The balls are inert.
me too :(
Well it's not necroing i guess ? If i research on google 'kitava no loot' this is on top of and accualy there isn't any information or fix ? I play time to time and when i was last kill kitava can't loot the uniqe item and today in new league i kill again kitava and guess what ? Again no loot ? Please GGG fix this loot problem. Boss fight is one of the best and challenging but after kill kitava why on earth i'am tp to oriath ??? (Sorry for my bad english its not my main i hope you can understand)
still happens, I have it when leveling in bestiary... loot drops, then I get zoned before pickup...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info