The Harbinger Supporter Packs

meh
Thank your for giving me another opportunity to spend some money!
Sorry but wtf... the league itself is worse but these are pretty damn bad too.
"
"
rbvn wrote:
"
Hyuei wrote:
Dear GGG,

Please stop making armour sets and effects that hurt the dark and gritty world that you've created, please. This has been happening with all the Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs with the exception of the Outlaw one. Seriously, I live in Brazil and would hate to see this dark game becoming Carnaval. It does not belong to Wreaclast.
Spoiler

Since you guys have taken some inspiration from other dark and gritty games like Dark Souls and stuff, don't shy away from it. You already have the philosophy of "clever re-usage of content" which can be good for the fast development of content, but if done wrong can feel just like copying your own game, that bad part happens some times in Fall of Oriath but nothing unforgivable. What I'm trying to say is: You already made ridiculously good armour sets and gave them to the NPCs in act 5!
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

We want armour sets and weapon effects that fit the atmosphere of the game, ones that are not intrusive and make us feel like our characters belong to Wreaclast, not the over-the-top gods of samba ones.

I must say, you almost did right with this one, but it just feels like everything in the Harbinger packs needs more polish, for example:
1. Make the cloth in the armour look like the character is not wearing a carpet;
2. Remove that ugly glowing effect from the helmet;
3. Make better-looking character effects, not this glowing sphere that comes out from my belly. Make it look like the ultimate chaos character effect, that one is surprisingly not that intrusive and it's not hard to just change the colour and dim out some of it to fit the set theme;
4. The effect on the tiger feels the same way I just described not to say the 3D model of that poor animal looks like it came from 2005.

I'm sure there are more suggestions the community would like to add, and that they are much like these ones I just mentioned.

The topic of character 3D models and textures is another big thing in desperate need of an update, just saying.

Now I have a question for you all: How do you guys feel about almost every new armour or effect MTX released in the past few months being in the same level of the Razer Footprints? I don't think you like it either.

I love the game, love the effort of the GGG team for taking our feedback on most things about Path of Exile, so please, listen to my prayer, we all want GGG to take our money by making us happy and beautiful in game.

Thank you for this wonderful game.

This. A hundred times.

yeah npc mtx looks much more better lol

When will you all realize that GGG could care less now what happens to there game they are xbox meme now there game only goes down hill from here not up watch the fall happen in the next 2 years enjoy son
Meh x10. These have been complete crap lately. Blue everything is my thing, this is lame. Loving the 10 acts and gameplay in general, but these MTX have really gone down hill. Still need armour stands in your hideout, why have a ton of full armour sets with no way to display them except for 1 character at a time.
Perandus Flashback Players receiving the Necrotic Armour Set: →This Guy←
"Do or do not. There is no try."-Yoda
This is the worst supporter pack ever for me!
"
wi77iam26 wrote:
This is the worst supporter pack ever for me!

Looking at your titles, I highly doubt that. Get a grip.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Hyuei wrote:
Dear GGG,

Please stop making armour sets and effects that hurt the dark and gritty world that you've created, please. This has been happening with all the Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs with the exception of the Outlaw one. Seriously, I live in Brazil and would hate to see this dark game becoming Carnaval. It does not belong to Wreaclast.
Spoiler

Since you guys have taken some inspiration from other dark and gritty games like Dark Souls and stuff, don't shy away from it. You already have the philosophy of "clever re-usage of content" which can be good for the fast development of content, but if done wrong can feel just like copying your own game, that bad part happens some times in Fall of Oriath but nothing unforgivable. What I'm trying to say is: You already made ridiculously good armour sets and gave them to the NPCs in act 5!
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

We want armour sets and weapon effects that fit the atmosphere of the game, ones that are not intrusive and make us feel like our characters belong to Wreaclast, not the over-the-top gods of samba ones.

I must say, you almost did right with this one, but it just feels like everything in the Harbinger packs needs more polish, for example:
1. Make the cloth in the armour look like the character is not wearing a carpet;
3. Make better-looking character effects, not this glowing sphere that comes out from my belly. Make it look like the ultimate chaos character effect, that one is surprisingly not that intrusive and it's not hard to just change the colour and dim out some of it to fit the set theme;
4. The effect on the tiger feels the same way I just described not to say the 3D model of that poor animal looks like it came from 2005.

I'm sure there are more suggestions the community would like to add, and that they are much like these ones I just mentioned.

The topic of character 3D models and textures is another big thing in desperate need of an update, just saying.

Now I have a question for you all: How do you guys feel about almost every new armour or effect MTX released in the past few months being in the same level of the Razer Footprints? I don't think you like it either.

I love the game, love the effort of the GGG team for taking our feedback on most things about Path of Exile, so please, listen to my prayer, we all want GGG to take our money by making us happy and beautiful in game.

THIS! OMFG this!
"
Dreschau wrote:
"
Hyuei wrote:
Dear GGG,

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

THIS! OMFG this!

+1

i don't write much here on the forums, but i love this game.
i would like to tell: this "glowing anything and anywhere" with quickmade armor models are just bad.
MANY NPCs are looking so much better than all those packs lol.
I love the dark, cruel world of wraeclast, try to keep that in ur packs.
we don't want to look like glowing animeheros in this game at least.
Disappointingly ugly armour set... Only bought it because it's a better value than just buying points out right... when you try to use is on a shadow, he looks like a spoiled little prince brat. Really weird and not on par with the new Chaos and Order boxes and not even on par with the Legacy boxes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info