The Harbinger Supporter Packs

Of course the packs are a good deal, if you intend to buy points anyway. However I think it is only fair to state one's opinion about the design of the mtx, even if you basically get them for 5$.
El Psy Kongroo.
Last edited by Zimtdrop on Aug 18, 2017, 6:57:09 AM
Earlier support packs much better more creative more sexy
Ugly. You should really design more sober armours like you did in the past...
Last edited by Yesu on Aug 18, 2017, 7:11:58 AM
The character effect may be the thing pulling me from it.

I feel like I'd overdose on blue flame if I put it on so I may not use it should I get the pack.

Something like the Outlaw armour design is something I drift towards.

Not flashy, but very fashionable.
Last edited by Abekrie on Aug 18, 2017, 7:13:21 AM
Hi !
Why can't I buy the 60$ Harbinger supporter pack as an upgrade while i bought the 30$ Oriath suporter pack ?
lol, where's his round table?

Kitava and beast are apparently bad, now this wannabe king Arthur with a blue '5 minutes in photoshop' tiger. You could do these way much better.
copped
I was looking forward this new supporter packs to support the game for the first time, but, hey, they are horrible. A pitty there is no a portal MTX in the 60 $ harbinger one. Blue flames are weird, they move so fast and are very big... I will have to wait to the next patch to support you, i guess :(
"
60x7 wrote:
Yea, nty. Another designer fail. This really rips me up, I want to support because I love the game. At the same time I feel like not buying might encourage you to get a better designer for MTX. They really have been bad lately.

Well my love for GGG and wanting to support won.

But you really should get a new designer.

I Concur. That gear is atrocious. Very much sad face :(
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
Tzian wrote:
Totally agree, folks seem to forget the points that they are getting are the bulk of the cost.

I repeat myself: this is should not be an excuse of making bad things.

And yes, you can't buy only pack stuff for 5$, you must spend full price to get that stuff. So you arithmetic are wrong in general.

Only if you assume that you would not spend any money on PoE except for the non-points content of the pack.

Which is a pretty fucking stupid assumption.

If I can buy it for 5$ without coins - well, all is fine, "free" is "free". But no, this is deal, based on moderate big investion. For that investion you gain coins, not for simple purchasing. So now I can spend coins for something else (for very expensive prices) not because I want it, but because I just have coins from support pack.

Yeah, I bought this pack to gain weapon effect, tiger and character effect. Armor is ugly. This stupid cloaks... after GGG introdused them - they put this shit in EVERY packs and boxes. Social frame is kinda lame. Color is awful. Yes, harbinger theme, but serious why so pale? Why GGG not put in pack a very good looking portal from Beachead map? They delayed support packs for 2 weeks and for what?

Also, to be honest: why this amazing character effect in support pack? This must be challenge reward for 36 challenges, not that curved lines shit.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info