3.0.1 Patch Notes

"
PerfectXtreme wrote:
Trading in this game is garbage and needs fixed. How about instead of a crap-tastic league like everyone agrees Harbinger is... Give us a trade league where you fix this horrid trade system.

I have 5 tabs in POE.TRADE open. I do a fresh search and I message (copy+paste) 5 unique players per tab asking for the map I want.

Thats 25 unique players messaged. Of those 25, I get 2, "Sold" messages right away (likely bots). Several AFK/DND messages. And not a SINGLE trade accept/invite.

I walk away from the game, come back 15 min later and repeat. Almost same results again....

Dunno whats going on with you.

I get trades at a 90% hit rate.....

this patch has broken more things than its fixed (did it fix anything)

harbingers drop the same (sorry i do see more transmute shards wooo) .. spawn rate seems the same ..

i get 100 error messages when the game crashes and i have to close every exception individually

when doing lab i click on aspirant trial to zone in and nothing happens (so i have to do lab again ---- fun!)

I rarely complain about this game , i love it , been playing since open beta. but cmon
IGN- Shaeyaena
apparently every time i try to enter aspirant trial it just dont load (only the second stage)
which is even more annoying because it gives me hope that i will complete this.
IGN- Shaeyaena
Game for me still slow loading at the start.
+1
@Vanadium81 you can run windows task menager, than search for PathOfExile_32.exe and kill the process to kill all those 100 errors in one click..

Harbringer's after patch can drop 0 loot (not even trans shards). Happened to me in a lvl6 zone while i was clearing prophecy's tab (act 1 ledge). Its not a good "welcome" to a league when you just made your character, go into ledge, fight your first harbringer and he drops excatly nothing.

I play self-found so i managed to use 11 harb orbs, which is not much, but its all i got while farming 450 maps and killing all harbringers in them (thats around 250+ of them) and thou i got nice tier 12+ maps from that i didn't get the endgame map once. Doing 250 breaches would earn me more than enough shards to go to 2-3 endgame breach maps. That is the difference here that is important. I don't use poe.trade out of choice and i understand it will slow me down, but a league mechanic where i need to buy a 35c map to even see endgame content is not a good league mechanic.

"
Cassedys wrote:
"please look up sarcacm man"

Sure. Didnt find "sarcacm" though, but still its pretty clear, that if youre not funny, others definetly have to look up sarcasm!11! XD

Take your time and maybe youll find some of that said sarcasm (or maybe even a bit of irony?) in my response. If not, it might be you, who has to consult a dictionary.

what you do or do not find funny isn't my problem whatsoever. nor is your mistaken definition of a "troll"
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Cassedys wrote:
"Go back to standard if u cant handle the disappointment."

Such a rich advice, considering all standard league chars are broken atm, as it is stated more than once in this thread.

I'm just wasting time til I actually *can* get back to standard!

(though my arc witch was nerfed fivefold and might not be playable anymore, which means uninstall cause I'm sure as hell not levelling another character as long as those act 5-10 dark souls bosses are in the game)
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
PerfectXtreme wrote:
Trading in this game is garbage and needs fixed. How about instead of a crap-tastic league like everyone agrees Harbinger is... Give us a trade league where you fix this horrid trade system.

I have 5 tabs in POE.TRADE open. I do a fresh search and I message (copy+paste) 5 unique players per tab asking for the map I want.

Thats 25 unique players messaged. Of those 25, I get 2, "Sold" messages right away (likely bots). Several AFK/DND messages. And not a SINGLE trade accept/invite.

I walk away from the game, come back 15 min later and repeat. Almost same results again....

a trade league would be epic, which is why wilson won't consider the idea. after all, the concept would require more than half an hour of development...
wish i could deactivate Harbringers .. useless :-/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info