[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

Hi guys, I just wanted to ask, what is the way to get 6L bow for crafting? Cuz I was watching poe.trade for some quite time and getting ilvl 85 bow with low dex req. 6l does not look easy. So is it better to craft one totally from scratch?
cant download the item filters sadly u have to register and all kinda jazz is it possible to upload it to a site where u dont have to register to actually download the filters?

ill also warn everyon dont click item filter link if u got windows 10 it will start spamming your computer with messages and shit
Last edited by Zeidukiyo on Feb 9, 2020, 9:09:08 AM
What links do you usually use to level? Also will you be updating it for Hardcore anytime soon?
"
Perplex11 wrote:
What links do you usually use to level? Also will you be updating it for Hardcore anytime soon?

For HC stay with low life setup, but you have to run a purity aura of choice (Fire/Ice/Lightning each has their niche), and Soul of Steel anoint (1 free endurance charge, and +1 to max Ele res) for even more defense. For HC it's about surviving and running contents you're comfortable with. Depending on how good your connection is as well. This league I've had a lot of issues with rendering and cannot see bearers and other effects that suddenly one shot me out of nowhere. The character is very tanky with maximum defense investment but not invincible. There are still things that you have to be very careful playing against, such as Uber Atziri, Uber Elder, Metamorphs, etc.
A filthy casual
Looking for some help on this build - my main concern right now is my severe lack of ES. I feel like I've done an okay job of gearing, though I know I'm missing quiver and some jewels, but my passive tree is almost finished with ES nodes, and I'm sitting at 5800 ES with Discipline up. This, obviously, isn't enough by a mile for T16, so I'm wondering if I can get some help trying to figure out what I'm "missing". Never asked for help here on the forums before, so if I need to post a PoB or something, just let me know.
"
Perplex11 wrote:

as someone who currently leveling this build i can also recommend lesser multiple projectiles until you cna buy empower for essence drain link. it REALLY helps with clear speed and survivability. XD i played a very chargy style in beginning and dident die on the bosses. So surley someone used to play HC will have even greater sucess

Your build is amazing definitely going to try it thnx.
Hello Ichigo,

I'm in the market for a low life ED/Contagion build. My primary goal is to be blight map and legion monolith farming. I had initially started looking at the tricktser builds, but i was pointed to this build by several people, including a popular EDC Trickster build writer (DarkxcellMC).

I've spent the last day or so reading through this thread, particularly the last 50 pages or so since 3.8 info. It seems that you guys have kind of moved away from recommending Contagion for the end game setup due to nerfs, but with my goal of primarily farming blight maps and Legion monoliths, i think a contagion version will still be ideal.

I have 40+ ex to spend and have several items saved up already for this build. What changes would you make to your Contagion variant with my farming goals in mind?

I also saw a pretty neat 2x Obliteration on weapon swap as a solution to replace Contagion, while still running the full Bane setup.

Just wondering what you recommend. Thanks!
Last edited by guardianXXXIII on Feb 11, 2020, 6:14:57 PM
"
Hello Ichigo,

I'm in the market for a low life ED/Contagion build. My primary goal is to be blight map and legion monolith farming. I had initially started looking at the tricktser builds, but i was pointed to this build by several people, including a popular EDC Trickster build writer (DarkxcellMC).

I've spent the last day or so reading through this thread, particularly the last 50 pages or so since 3.8 info. It seems that you guys have kind of moved away from recommending Contagion for the end game setup due to nerfs, but with my goal of primarily farming blight maps and Legion monoliths, i think a contagion version will still be ideal.

I have 40+ ex to spend and have several items saved up already for this build. What changes would you make to your Contagion variant with my farming goals in mind?

I also saw a pretty neat 2x Obliteration on weapon swap as a solution to replace Contagion, while still running the full Bane setup.

u still run both in my build with new idea so u don't lose so much damge and u still have the power so the idea is replace shaper ring with this ring The Hungry Loop this what im useing right now in Metamorph

so u make ring with
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Increased Area of Effect
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Swift Affliction
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Intensify
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Controlled Destruction
and put Contagion on ring and u lose nothing and still use full build
enjoy mate

NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
Last edited by ichigo_kurosakii on Feb 11, 2020, 8:14:57 PM
"
"
Hello Ichigo,

u still run both in my build with new idea so u don't lose so much damge and u still have the power so the idea is replace shaper ring with this ring The Hungry Loop this what im useing right now in Metamorph

so u make ring with
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Increased Area of Effect
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Swift Affliction
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Intensify
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Controlled Destruction
and put Contagion on ring and u lose nothing and still use full build
enjoy mate

Holy moley, that's brilliant :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info