[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

"

let me make it ez to you trickster is good at start too occultist aslo good for start of u know how to play with my build and have the plan for it i think if u run everything like i say u'll be fine

Thanks for the quick response. I think I've decided to give it a shot. The overall utility to the party seems insane...increase curse effect TC and despair with reduced chaos res from the ascendency with all the poison seems very overpowered.

I have everything to make it work on standard so I'll probably give it a quick go on one a respected occultist just to make sure the ED cast speed vs Trickster doesn't mess up the "feel" of the build.
Maybe i miss something, but how do you squeeze aspect of spider in this setup?

I'm missing a enlighten lvl 4 for low life, but since spider goes for mana, im not sure how that works with 100 mana left currently.
"
Camatoo wrote:

I'm missing a enlighten lvl 4 for low life, but since spider goes for mana, im not sure how that works with 100 mana left currently.

there is alot of way u can open all aura can u link me ur gear here
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
"
"
Camatoo wrote:

there is alot of way u can open all aura can u link me ur gear here

sure, it's not perfect, but finding a bow where you can craft good stuff without needing high dex is pretty expensive.

Also, i don't own a lvl 4 enlighten/empower, so i can't run all life reserved auras, working on that.

Last edited by Camatoo on Feb 21, 2020, 5:32:45 PM
You want Panicked Divine Life Flask, not Seething. Seething means you recover only 900 something ES over 7 SECONDS. Panicked prefix will recover your ES instantly. This is a huge game changer.

Also your flask is still the legacy version of Sorrow Divine. You need the current version that has a line that says, "Recovery to life applies to ES". Without this line, there's no incentive in using Sorrow Divine at all.
A filthy casual
Last edited by Hologram_o on Feb 22, 2020, 7:41:57 AM
Hi, I was playing this build but then I respec into Golemancer as I got lucky with the mace. I started working on the bow and the hungry loop for contagion. PM me if interested. (STD)

For priding yourself on making this a newbie friendly guide, this is real pain in the rear to try and follow. You have something like 5 different variants that you haphazardly explain in 3 different places, and it appears you've removed sections without fully cleaning up the rest.

Where is Poacher's Mark in the gem link section? It should be in the 4th position, huh? Then where do Despair and Enfeeble go? The second Flesh and Stone variant appears to be 5 links, what's up with that? Should CWDT be triggering Enduring Cry and Immortal Call, or just one? You talk about using Witchfire Brew in one section and dropping it in another. You talk about using a Stibnite flask, yet in another section you tell us to run Sand stance to get blind.
I can answer some of those questions at least. CWDT can only cast spells lower level than itself. In this case, Enduring Cry is a warcry and not a spell so can never be automated.

A post a few pages ago said they were reshuffling the guide quite a bit, odds are that explains most of the chaos (haha) in the guide.

The POB seems to accurately describes what they want out of the build and so is probably the best place to go for specifics.

The guide explains why not to use a stibnite flask or at least when to stop using it, because with curse effect your cast despair gets better than the plain level 21 the flask provides.

Some of the issues are that there is more than one way to answer a lot of the questions posed. For instance, I have modified this build a lot just because I plan to play in a group so for instance I want the temporal chains to be cast by bane and not an aura so I can share the love a little bit with the other characters. Also, looking at the teaser trailer for 3.10 yesterday I can see resistance against a large number of relatively small hits might be a good thing so I substituted a flask for an granite flask of iron skin and use Vaal Molten Shell to use when things get really hairy and then to keep from cutting the armor too much I out a small circle thread of hope above phase acrobatics so I could get phase acrobatics without taking acrobatics. This is on a league starter so not planning to go the low life route at first. My modifications are for me, they would probably be worse for most though and may be worse for me.
I had a passive respecc ooption in standard on my Spectre witch, so i thought i try this build.

the gear is linked a little more above in this thread, heres a quick overview again:

Spoiler

First off, i didn't had much luck with enlighten, after 3 bricks i never got a lvl 4, so im not on low life, damage and flasks are not working properly, that im aware of.

But despite that, tooltip of ED was 240k dps, bane was also on a 6L, 6.5k ES. Seemed fine by me to try atleast T13-T14 maps. Damage was sufficence, packs died with bane alone. But then i got hit. Energy shield went down quicker than i could react and i died.

Delve is similar. I get hit, ES takes a 2k Hit and i die really quick.
Is there something i miss out? Im used to take big hits, but this seems like im running T16 maps on a lvl 70 char with crap gear.
"
Camatoo wrote:
I had a passive respecc ooption in standard on my Spectre witch, so i thought i try this build.

the gear is linked a little more above in this thread, heres a quick overview again:

Spoiler

First off, i didn't had much luck with enlighten, after 3 bricks i never got a lvl 4, so im not on low life, damage and flasks are not working properly, that im aware of.

But despite that, tooltip of ED was 240k dps, bane was also on a 6L, 6.5k ES. Seemed fine by me to try atleast T13-T14 maps. Damage was sufficence, packs died with bane alone. But then i got hit. Energy shield went down quicker than i could react and i died.

Delve is similar. I get hit, ES takes a 2k Hit and i die really quick.
Is there something i miss out? Im used to take big hits, but this seems like im running T16 maps on a lvl 70 char with crap gear.

im in league useing enlighten level 3 but im useing this jew this will work fine with u
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info