[3.0] RF Mjolner Discharge Juggernaut - Unburnable

Hi, I have max 88% fire res, unset ring in path of building gives you one extra fire res... how?
"
Sidu wrote:
Hi, I have max 88% fire res, unset ring in path of building gives you one extra fire res... how?

arsonist on skill tree
[ºµº] oh boy here I go killing again
I have it. I checked fire res with unset ring and without and it changes max fire res
"
Sidu wrote:
I have it. I checked fire res with unset ring and without and it changes max fire res

You need level 22 purity of fire to achieve 89 fire res, your unset ring should have +2 to socketed gems and a level 20 PoF, or +3 and level 19
Thinking to respec into this build from my casual lab runner juggernaut. Since i tried a regular mjölner discharger berserker i know it feels nice to explode :p. But i found that berserker style bit underpower, maybe this version is better.

How is the casual mapping t14+?
"
realizeyes wrote:
Thinking to respec into this build from my casual lab runner juggernaut. Since i tried a regular mjölner discharger berserker i know it feels nice to explode :p. But i found that berserker style bit underpower, maybe this version is better.

It's very easy in most circumstances and can handle most map mods.

You can switch to warlords mark for no regen, turn off RF for low regen. The only one you cant really do is ele reflect.

I've been running t15s no problem
"
"
realizeyes wrote:

It's very easy in most circumstances and can handle most map mods.

You can switch to warlords mark for no regen, turn off RF for low regen. The only one you cant really do is ele reflect.

I've been running t15s no problem

It looks like kinda fast, all arounder. More tanky than my current elemental claw build i guess. At least i hope :). Will try, gotta buy some regrets.
"
"
Sidu wrote:

You need level 22 purity of fire to achieve 89 fire res, your unset ring should have +2 to socketed gems and a level 20 PoF, or +3 and level 19

I have 22 lvl of purity and still my max resist is 88. Also I have 5k life and it's still going down with RF.
Last edited by Sidu on Sep 10, 2017, 8:54:35 AM
"
Sidu wrote:
"
"
Sidu wrote:

I have 22 lvl of purity and still my max resist is 88. Also I have 5k life and it's still going down with RF.

My bad, PoF needs to be lvl 23 to get to 89 fire res. This either means you need a lvl 21 PoF with a +2 ring or a 20 with +3
How can u use Mjolner?? You dont have 300 intelligence, and just 412 strenght... what´s wrong here??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info