3.0.1 Patch Notes

Oh boy, even less loot now that's great! Is it possible that you could adjust the crafting also? Maybe something like it taking 20-25 fusings to get a 20% quality boots to 4 link? Oh no wait, you already did that, then maybe you could reduce the number of fusings that drop, oh no wait, you already did that too, yep, this game just gets better and better.
trying my luck on T16 maps. No better drops from harbringer. Transmutation and Alteration shards only feels so, so wrong. Just so wrong. Just take all of those crappy shards out of the game and it might be a thing....would be so easy.
"
god_of_log wrote:
what about the achievement all in a day's work that does'nt pop in steam anyway damn people give ggg a break 3.0 is just out and everyone lash out at them they released 6 more freaking act in one go

it's not necessarily about bugs and underwhelming supporter packs. ggg ever raised the bar when it comes to expectations which makes normal mtx releases seem underwhelming. you can't please them all.

it's also doubt that they can manage the burden they put on themselves like keep sticking to distributors (when they said they wouldn't ever do so initially), failing hard but as a consequence making friends with the worst of them, microsoft.
it's possible the split attention due to xbox1 and china stuff has nothing to do with it but even i think there is some truth to it, especially when they combined that with 6 new acts. also multi language support tends to exponentially delay release dates from my experience.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 18, 2017, 7:40:51 AM
No bandit respec, Eramir has no available option. World screen says I killed all 3 bandits and have earned 2 passive pts. and that's it...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Hah, just check PathOfExile discord, ppl saying its the worst league from all.
So no need to bother. Hype fixed.

Or may be just wait couple of months and play different games instead. Still basis game is ok.
Will see.
Espero el Juego En Español Me Gustaría el juego en español.

Saludos Desde La república Dominicana Muy Buen Juego.
"
Alabamak wrote:
"
biotox wrote:
"
Alabamak wrote:
I cant do daily with Zana after my character ripped is it bug??? I can do daily with other masters... :/

If she only spawned a single portal, if you die, then that's it. For more info:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Zana,_Master_Cartographer#Maps_2

"Possible mission objectives include the following:

- Only a single portal per player instead of a total of six."

No no no thats not it bro. Every master in your hideout can give you daily missions. My first character ripped, i have new one (Harbinger HC). With every master i can do daily (of course i write abandon daily ) but Zana dont have possibility to do daily mission. It was possible before, cant do it now.

I know why!!! "You cant acces end game content before killing Kitava" That SUXX!!!!! I cant buy new maps everyday from Zana :((( fuuuuuck
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Wazz72 wrote:
No bandit respec, Eramir has no available option. World screen says I killed all 3 bandits and have earned 2 passive pts. and that's it...

Same here (although mine doesn't specify how many bandits I've killed, just that they have been slain and 2 passives awarded).
hello ? still no change for the " unique " gears that were going to be changed ?

like when will be hyaon's fury changed in game to what is told in the first patch note ?

why not changing the 3% into the 1% you told ? it is easy to do i guess ? plus the "Plays Wolf Call sound on Kill (Hidden)" still doesn't WORK nor happens !! please do it T.T i beg you !

Hyaon's Fury
Legion Sword One Hand Swords
Quality: +20%

Physical Damage: 63.6–117.6
Elemental Damage: 1–(550 to 650)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: (1.28 to 1.32)
Weapon Range: 9Requires Level 62, 122 Str, 104 Dex

40% increased Accuracy Rating
Adds 1 to (550-650) Lightning Damage
(7-10)% increased Attack Speed

1% increased Damage taken per Frenzy Charge

12% increased Lightning Damage per Frenzy Charge
+20 Life gained on Kill per Frenzy Charge
Plays Wolf Call sound on Kill (Hidden)

INSTEAD of This ?

Hyaon's Fury
Legion Sword One Hand Swords
Quality: +20%

Physical Damage: 63.6–117.6
Elemental Damage: 1–(550 to 650)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: (1.28 to 1.32)
Weapon Range: 9Requires Level 62, 122 Str, 104 Dex

40% increased Accuracy Rating
Adds 1 to (550-650) Lightning Damage
(7-10)% increased Attack Speed

3% increased Damage taken per Frenzy Charge

12% increased Lightning Damage per Frenzy Charge
+20 Life gained on Kill per Frenzy Charge
Plays Wolf Call sound on Kill (Hidden)

I have no bandit respec option at eramir, quest is still bugged - I go to oak, choose help, kill his rivals, but they don't drop their amulets. :/
When I do /passives I see I have been granted 2 passive points, but I didn't kill all!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info