3.0.1 Patch Notes

"
Corrected a tile from the Mesa map that was too narrow for characters to pass through.

I hope you guys got both of the bugged layouts, there is one that is too narrow and then one with 2 to 4 cactus or whatever they are blocking the way...both issues happen in the same general area though, so hoping you made it wider so its not an issue nevertheless.
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Aug 17, 2017, 2:16:48 AM
btw... namelocking and the Harbinger moving his minions around don't work very well together.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Aug 17, 2017, 2:27:10 AM
Will the new packs drop before or after today's specials expire?

I want to get a few of the MTX on special but would rather buy a supporter pack instead of just points.
Yum Gibbs!
how about crash in boss arena at colonade and vault ?!
Game is soooo hard, life is sooo rough
can we please also have that charged dash behaves like cyclone and flickerstrike regarding Haku Missions? it sucks when charged dash is your only Damage skill and you lose the spirit everytime you have to kill something.
League 2 weeks old and ladder page still showing only 1st page, how is that possible? when u gonna fix that?
My game still flashing in black, i can only see the Npc's or Mob's if i get them in cursor.
Also still have a horrible latency and fps drop.

All was perfect working in 2.6!

Seems that i will need stop play for a wile till i get money for a better computer, instead to drop my wallet for some MTX.

:/
- Season 6 Rank: 666th
Oh damn! ._.
Very good work. ty GGG
what the hell is wrong with you changing challenges in the middle of the league!?! whoever is responsible for that needs to be FIRED.

btw, where is the fix for zana not spawning portals when encountered in a map... happened several times

ps: nobody needed stronger harbingers. the hell are you thinking. that wasn't the problem. the problem is that they are an abominable mechanic and a horrible misconception in the first place. instead of currency now we get currency shards, and we even have to work for them. THAT was the problem
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Aug 17, 2017, 3:03:58 AM
No tease of the Harbinger armour set?!?!?!?!

Pretty please :X

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info