Feeling a bit cheated?

Last season I bought the currency tab, and I was very happy with it. However, with the newly added extra orbs the stash haven't seen any update and again my currency is spread out over multiple tabs.
Isn't it possible to integrate the new orbs to the currency tab?

Best regards
Last bumped on Aug 17, 2017, 1:48:43 PM
"
Kroger wrote:
Last season I bought the currency tab, and I was very happy with it. However, with the newly added extra orbs the stash haven't seen any update and again my currency is spread out over multiple tabs.

Best regards

What do you mean it hasn't seen an update?

It got 8 new slots free and you feel cheated?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Aug 16, 2017, 4:39:58 PM
You mean the new things added specifically for Harbinger league? There has been talk that there will be even more slots added to the currency tab, but at the same time you have to consider that the new orbs and shards are specific to one temporary league that may not even be added into the core game when it ends in a few months, so adding extra slots specifically for orbs that we may never see again isn't necessarily the best use of space/developer time.
U MAD?
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Kroger wrote:

Best regards

He feel cheated because the tab does not do what it should; store all orbs in a single tab. It lacks a key functionality. Whether it was updated or not is irrelevant.
''It was nice but not really great'' in memory of rondanashu 13.4.2016
"
rondanashu wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Kroger wrote:

Best regards

He feel cheated because the tab does not do what it should; store all orbs in a single tab. It lacks a key functionality. Whether it was updated or not is irrelevant.

And next league when Ancient orbs, and Mirror shards don't exist, they should just remove those slots? Seems like an obnoxious amount of upkeep...
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
You mean the new things added specifically for Harbinger league? There has been talk that there will be even more slots added to the currency tab, but at the same time you have to consider that the new orbs and shards are specific to one temporary league that may not even be added into the core game when it ends in a few months, so adding extra slots specifically for orbs that we may never see again isn't necessarily the best use of space/developer time.

Well Prophecy was a league...and now it's a thing in standard.

I assumed that this whole garbinger league is a litmus test to see how we except even more crap currency. Since GGG said that they are looking to address the issue caused by this league as it relates to stash tabs, i wouldn't be surprised if at least some of these orbs find their way into the main game with our without harbingers being their source of acquisition.

I doubt GGG could have predicted that they would be making multiple currencies down the road.

That said, the tab has changed somewhat. They have added 8 slots? at the bottom. There would be no reason to add more unless this league gets incorporated into standard and the extra slots are required. If they incorporate the league then I would guess they would change it.

Did they also not add the coins & map sextants recently? If you play the video Bex posted a lot has changed since the original release.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1642952

I would like to see breach added & have a specific spot. It would also be nice if the Sac sets stacked or a new tab for items like Sac Frags / Mortal Frags / Shaper Sets etc. would be awesome.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
Docbp87 wrote:

And next league when Ancient orbs, and Mirror shards don't exist, they should just remove those slots? Seems like an obnoxious amount of upkeep...

Im sorry but for me it seems like a very small thing compared to actually implementing a league, the people buying stuff tend to play the new leagues, so ofc, it should fit the leagues in my opinion.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Kroger wrote:

Best regards

this xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"Cheated" give me a fucking break.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info