Feeling a bit cheated?

It got 8 new slots free and you feel cheated? [/quote]
this xD[/quote]

Listen I wanted to have free slots that don't stack, I would have bought a normal tab with 144 slots-
How hard is that to understand?

"
Kroger wrote:
Last season I bought the currency tab, and I was very happy with it. However, with the newly added extra orbs the stash haven't seen any update and again my currency is spread out over multiple tabs.
Isn't it possible to integrate the new orbs to the currency tab?

Best regards

you deserve to be cheated for calling a league a season

I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Kroger wrote:
Last season I bought the currency tab, and I was very happy with it. However, with the newly added extra orbs the stash haven't seen any update and again my currency is spread out over multiple tabs.

Best regards

you deserve to be cheated for calling a league a season

I have not laughed so hard in a long time.
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
rondanashu wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Kroger wrote:

Best regards

What do you mean it hasn't seen an update?

It got 8 new slots free and you feel cheated?

He feel cheated because the tab does not do what it should; store all orbs in a single tab. It lacks a key functionality. Whether it was updated or not is irrelevant.[b/]

Yeah it becomes harder to spend on tabs when GGG pulls shit like this. Everyone is a beast of burden, they'll buy the tabs. Don't need to be cunts and throw out quad tabs or nothing ya know.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info